1. June 7, 2022  

Simple mods helpful for beginners

I would like a short listing of the best mods for a beginner druid...
    mods that.. Help me lvl... improve on the base ui... and make my life easier as a soling druid

please leave out *ALL* the raid stuff as ill add that later once im max lvl. Thx for any and all help given.. cheers!

Oh and for those that want to talk to me voice I hang out in the Lvling channel for frostmoune in the unofficial Warmane discord

That is all
    Edited: June 7, 2022

2. For UI: ElvUI
    For questing, map, and inventory quality-of-life (all-in-one essentially): Carbonite

You can find links for those in the warmane forums' top 3 stickies.

Cheers

3. ElvUI takes time to setup, recommend looking for a preset.

Anyway, random addons I've found useful:
    Bagnon - Bag sorting, all-in-one bag. Easy to check how many item(s) you have on inventory/bank/alts.
    AILO Am I Locked Out - Easy mouseover to see saved raids. Tracks all characters on your account. No need to hop alts to see what's saved and what's not.
    Dominos, Bartender 4 - Action bars, simple and easy to set up.
    HealBot - I like to use my mouse for healing, leaves left hand for CD's, movement and other keybindings.
    AtlasLoot Enhanced - Boss drops, PvP rewards, collections, faction vendors, professions. A lot of item related stuff.
    SexyMap - Better looking map, or make it simple square.
    MoveAnything - Move UI elements to your liking.
    Prat - Chat addon. Time stamps, colors, player (class) colors. Few other nice stuff.