1. June 8, 2022  

Permanent PvE Realm

I just found Warmane, seen that the only PvE server is seasonal. So I made some characters on Icecrown, problem is the ganking in Northrend to the point you literally cannot play the game (waiting on ever increasing res timer just to die again...). Currently right now myself, and many others are being corpse camped by a group of 5 horde.

Is there a plan to ever have have a permanent PvE realm so new players can actually enjoy the game? Instead of being corpse camped out of actually playing the game by max geared players (horde and alliance).

2. June 9, 2022  
    Ever? Who knows, maybe if this season's success is stable throughout? Or perhaps not even then.
    Anything official? That would be in an announcement, and there's none on that.

3. Well, i particularly don't like PvE servers because i like the danger of walking in the open world and the eternal conflict between alliance and horde but... I think that would be a good idea having a new permanent server PvE (idc) considering that Icecrown is absolutely saturated of 6k Gs Bis players filling places like Dalaran (its a hell to walk there) and idk... Maybe we need a new server to just having fun without stress and seasons making us to run against time...
    Edited: June 20, 2022 Reason: forgot to say something