1. June 9, 2022  

Jeeves

So iv gotten to the point where i just need the actual Jeeves recipe. Iv tried farming the librarian bots in Storm peaks (well over 500 of them and got nothing) and iv read in a different post about trying my luck with the bots in the Geyser fields in Borean Tundra but have gotten no luck, none of the bots in BT are salvagable except the Scavange-bot 004-A8's but even then the scavange is empty every time.

Is it actually possible to get the recipe and im just having really **** luck or am i wasting my time here?

2. July 4, 2022  
    Same here, farming all sorts of targets, never got the Jeeves plan. Is it even scripted ?

3. July 5, 2022  
    farm the Jeeves schematic itself from the Library Guardians just outside:
    -kill these guys, loot them empty and then right click them again (this gives you mining type cursor and allows you to 'engineering skin them' - salvage them for parts).
    -this process can take anything from 1 to 100+ kills and you'll loot grey rubbish, occasional Cobalt Bolts or Volatile Blasting Triggers. Just keep going until you salvage the Schematics.

are you picking the leftovers? I remember getting them here and retail, after way over 150 kills.

4. July 5, 2022  
    I'll try again then. But yes, I've not only looted them empty but also "salvaged" them, over and over.. I must be way over 4-500 kills now, I guess I'm just unlucky.

But if you say it exists, I'll keep trying.

5. July 6, 2022  
    Got my schematic from Borean Tundra.

6. July 6, 2022  
    Who did you kill / salvage there ? Was it recently ?

Thanks

7. July 7, 2022  
    Was about 2-3 years ago, but it was those mechagnomes around the Geyser Fields.

8. Who did you kill / salvage there ? Was it recently ?

Thanks
    Let me tell you: I was playing retail with my cousin. We started together and in less than an year we started doing Ulduar once a week to try and get the Mimiron's Head. I used only my main char, my cousin used his 8 characters. I got the head in my 64th attempt. My cousin took 6 years to get it. 6 years with 8 characters...

9. just got mine DIRECTLY after daily reset from the library guardians.

10. just got mine DIRECTLY after daily reset from the library guardians.
    Surprisingly, it worked.

Got there kicking some guardians asses right after daily reset, and maybe 15-20 of these gnomes later, there it was, the schematic. Thanks for the info.

11. Got mine after spending 1 day in Storm Peaks but next day going to Borean Tundra the Geyser Fields. Less than 30 mins of killing everything it dropped.