1. June 9, 2022  

I'm Remy

Hoi! I'm Remy. I'm a old (35) gamer, streamer, singer, soldier....I can list a lot. Been thinking what I wanted to do, almost went with my OG Which is a NELF Ranger, then tried BELF Priest a bit now I'm doing a Human Warrior. I currently live in Korea but home is in Virginia. I don't really have friends here but that's okay I was used to the solo grind since I started in Original WoW and played thru every expansion, not entering a guild till Cataclysm and then leaving in Pandaria. I tried Shadowlands and at that point I couldn't enjoy what WoW had become. When I saw this had a WotLK (last decent expansion IMO) I was set. I'm not really tuned to one faction so many after meeting friends or finally deciding on a Race/Class I can find a guild to join and work with.

2. June 9, 2022  
    Hoi! I'm Remy. I'm a old (35) gamer, streamer, singer, soldier....I can list a lot. Been thinking what I wanted to do, almost went with my OG Which is a NELF Ranger, then tried BELF Priest a bit now I'm doing a Human Warrior. I currently live in Korea but home is in Virginia. I don't really have friends here but that's okay I was used to the solo grind since I started in Original WoW and played thru every expansion, not entering a guild till Cataclysm and then leaving in Pandaria. I tried Shadowlands and at that point I couldn't enjoy what WoW had become. When I saw this had a WotLK (last decent expansion IMO) I was set. I'm not really tuned to one faction so many after meeting friends or finally deciding on a Race/Class I can find a guild to join and work with.
    Hope you have fun on Warmane mate!