1. Deathbringer Saurfang 25 HC Difficulty

Hello,

I play as Feratos (Boomie) or Lacrimogena (Blood DK Tank, or Unh) on a guild called WetDreams, and in the ICC25 core thursdays 23:30 ST. Last Run on yesterday we do 6 trys on DBS 25 HC and we couldn't kill it. We do between 9.5 k and 12 k dps, good damage on beasts, but since the Mark no longer dispell with Divine Interception (DI) Helers can't keep those people alive, then die and heal the boss.

I really like challenges, but i got frsutrated yesterday of the difficulty of this boss (we kill it the week before), wich is the only oportunity to get an heroic santification mark soon for a progress guild, with pretty geared members. Any one else share my thought?

I really like this server, but is allready difficult to get 25 compromised players, to also not being able to do DBS HC 25, wich the loot is amazing.

Wipe certanty situations:
    - DBS Marks a Tank (1/25 prob)
    - DBS Marks a Heler (5/25 prob)

So if DBS give first Mark on a DPS, u can succesfully permanent DI and loss a DPS, but on second Mark u got 6/24 prob of getting raid wipe, wich is 25% prob. In resume if you get lucky you may be able to kill it.

Hope someone can read and share some comments. Thank you.

2. You need to get better at the game, there is simply nothing more. If you have decently geared raid roster, I suggest people to think about how they can still improve. Just beacuse you can't kill a HC boss in the first 6 tries, doesn't mean it's too difficult. Poeple have been killing him since 2017, with way less gear and he was buffed as well.

I suggest talking to some other raiders who are more experienced and try to get some tips from them.

3. Honestly if you're wiping due to marks dying i'd suggest your heals should communicate with each other on how they want to handle those.

A quite common tactic is just to transition your beacons to marks (or an entire hpal if there's only one of those present and two marks to heal) while your remaining healers (mainly shamans) focus more on the active tank.

I don't see an issue with keeping three people alive when you run a regular four healer setup. Even four shouldn't be much of an issue if you get to that point.
    Edited: June 11, 2022

4. You might be also getting too much energy on boss from failing mechanics. Best to check that everyone is spread, tanks switch fast enough and no one gets hit by adds.