1. Expected DPS numbers on boss fights in raids?

I want to know what I should be aiming for as a dps in raids before I try to join. What is acceptable consistant dps on bosses, 3k, 4k, 5k (is it even possible to reach that right now lol)?

Right now I'm doing about 3k consistant single target dps with beast mastery hunter in heroic dungeons with 3.1k gs but I expect it to go up to 3.5k or higher with raid buffs.

2. After getting into a HC dungeon run where I had access to horn of winter, 10% physical dps aura and blessing of might on me and my wolf pet I ended up doing over 4k consistent dps on bosses as beast mastery hunter. But I still don't know if that's good enough for raids.

3. You are asking the wrong questions, which means you are not ready.

4. > You are asking the wrong questions, which means you are not ready.

I already know how the Naxx, OS and EoE raids work. I just want to know how much damage I'm expected to put out with this garbage 200 ilvl gear, I've done the raids on Icecrown with overgeared characters.
    Edited: June 13, 2022

5. You are asking the wrong questions, which means you are not ready.
    Imagine going out of your way to be this useless and unhelpful

After getting into a HC dungeon run where I had access to horn of winter, 10% physical dps aura and blessing of might on me and my wolf pet I ended up doing over 4k consistent dps on bosses as beast mastery hunter. But I still don't know if that's good enough for raids.
    If you know all of the fights then you should be fine. Cheers

6. I've seen bm hunters do around 6k-7k dps to patchwork with all buffs. You will need to gear up more to pull those numbers