1. What is good Fury Warrior dps?

I'm quite interested in knowing the standards for dps as a fury war. I like to think myself good but I wanna know how I compare.

At 5k gs what's the average dps?
    6k?
    6.5k?
    bis?

Single target only

Edit: Where's beanlord, persivaln and the trash-talking squad at? Y'all first ones to trash talk but when someone needs help with questions to be answered and wants to make improvements you're nowhere to be found.

I'm still looking for answers to this question btw
    Edited: June 16, 2022

2. July 5, 2022  
    As a Fwarr Main there are a few things i'd like to ask in order to give a proper answer:

First and most importantly: if you want a full single-target class, try arcane mage, feral druid or rogue, which work best. Fury Warriors are MEANT to do some AoE. but on the topic of your question:

If you're 5k gs then i'd like to know: which gear actually composes such gs? (weapons and trinkets? or t9? did you donate SM and dress with full blues?). Also, do you want to know "single target dps" on an rdf boss? on toc? on icc? or just a dummy? In case its NOT a dummy, do you "dps whore" and nuke the boss with 0 regards about a proper tactic or do you actually follow it? and if you DO follow it, do you CLEAVE the many, MANY adds and things that MUST be brought down with AOE (with a quick recap on icc only: marrow spikes, lady adds, all the gsb stuff, oozes+pp aoe (if done properly), vdw adds, sindy tombs, LK valks, raging spirits and even ghouls if necesary during transition). Also, which raid comp do you use for such raid? (do you have a fdk, rogue and such? or you fight alongside mages, sp and locks?). All these variables matter, and you specify none of them.

Also, considering i already saw a post asking the exact same question on a BiS Fwarr, i must ask, why does a 5k gs meter even matter on a 3.3.5a patch where both icc and rs heroic versions are cleared constantly?

In short, in my opinion, you are asking a seemingly irrelevant question, however, i am willing to give a proper answer if you actually give some decent parameters (again: gear, fight, raid / group composition, tactic following, etc..)

On a final note, i'd like to add that DPS for the sake of doing DPS is 100% irrelevant. after all, what's the point on doing a 50k dps burst if you die 5 seconds into the fight? or whats the point on maintaining a 32k dps if you dont get past 1st phase on LK?. Hear the advice of a veteran player, focus less on dps, and more on downing the bosses, and specially, ON HAVING FUN

3. July 9, 2022  
    I need to ask i got 8% from my gear have 28/28 expertise and just got with 4t10 set 1400arp i am low gs 5.8k, for expertise i readed on forum that warmane putted boss a little bit more dodge then its on original and that i need 28/28 so as i said i got 8% hit from gear no gems i got 28/28expertise and 1400arp no dbw no sts just baner from toc 5 and trinket from heroisem emblem 40 same as wfs just a low gs. Name of Char Vejrone do i need to use hit from talents or not because i already have 8% and if some1 of more experience Fwarior can check my warrior and tell me what to improve in my talents and what i need to use for even better dps, for now i am about 10-11k on bosses, this is before 4-th T10 part i need more time to check it now how much it is but i hope that i will reach 12-13k and then wait for DBW or STS drop or maybe both 😀😁

4. July 9, 2022  
    Can you please point out where you've read about Warmane bosses having higher avoidance, that requires 28 expertise instead of 26?
    Hit 8% is for your melee special attacks (anything you press like Heroic Strike, Slam, Whirlwind, Bloodthirst) to always hit raid boss and provide melee hit cap while your Heroic Strike is queued.
    Upd. You have Unbridled Wrath. It is useless talent, you better get 2/2 Booming Voice and invest i to improved demoralising shout + piercing howl. Howl is your mandatory raid skill for AoE slow and imp demo shout is nice addition to reduce damage that tanks/raid take from any physical source
    Edited: July 9, 2022

5. for expertise i readed on forum that warmane putted boss a little bit more dodge then its on original and that i need 28/28
    You've managed to read some now incorrect ancient texts, but you didn't bother to see if they are still correct. Talk about taking one small point of a post, ignoring the context of the rest of the 1500 word essay, and sticking to that point. Even when it was declared to be false/outdated/no longer effective.