1. if peacemode was on icecrown...

how fast would you rush to the account settings to enable it and never look back?

2. I would istantly leave the server because it would be the dead of wpvp

3. you mean you call ganking low levels and making them call a level 80 friend to come and die wpvp?

4. you mean you call ganking low levels and making them call a level 80 friend to come and die wpvp?
    Ganking is just sad.. i personally only kill lvl 80's or twinks.
    It is however a incredible dopamine boost when you manage to kill people during leveling. (:
    I'll never forget how i 1v3'd a few horde on my prot war when i wanted to enter outlands.

A pvp server is a blessing imho, even if there are some individuals who abuse it.

5. ^ same as going vs a twink while leveling btw, you'll be amazed how bad these people are at the game.

6. you mean you call ganking low levels and making them call a level 80 friend to come and die wpvp?
    If you think that's the only thing wPvP is about? All you revolve around is one negative aspect of wPvP, or it's actually called ganking, I wouldn't really call it wPvP, though it is mechanically just that.
    So you want to disable server's PvP status, so you don't get any unpleasant wPvP experiences. What about PvE? Are you gonna ask for personal loot, one man raids, because there are griefers too in PvE. Sitting AFK in Dalaran while raid fills for hours is okay, but getting ganked for 30 mins each time you level an alt is bad? I mean, that 30 mins is being over the top estimation. 5 mins should be more like it, assuming you don't go resurrect and keep doing things like a bot would do, then die again to the same ganker, rinse and repeat.

7. One person opting out of PvP because they have no interest in that doesn't mean everyone wanting these mythical "other aspects of world PvP" have to or should. If you want PvP, but turn it off, you only have yourself to complain to if "tHeRe'S nO pVp."

8. One person opting out of PvP
    Oh yeah, this was about individuals turning PvP off for themselves. Usually these topics are cries for PvP server to be made PvE, or that sort of thing.

I wouldn't toggle PvE mode for myself. I don't really practice wPvP (ganking or not), and I hardly get ganked at all. So PvE/PvP wouldn't really affect me as much.

9. Usually these topics are cries for PvP server to be made PvE, or that sort of thing.
    But that's what a PvE server is, even in retail, even with the current "War Mode" or our version. PvP exists the same, the only difference is people can opt-in or -out of it. If Icecrown had "peace mode"/was made PvE, people wouldn't suddenly be unable to PvP, world or not, they would just be limited to doing it against others that actually want the same (I'm not counting the people who say they want PvP, then turn it off first thing and whine that there's no PvP).

10. If people were able to Opt out existing wpvp would become very different and very boring.
    Enemy guilds would use /s or /e to eliminate their enemies chats or just be plain annoying to everyone if they had no one to gank anymore, which admittedly only a scummy few do.
    Also wpvp would become way more similar to what it is in areas where you can fly.
    I speak of experience, such a change already killed a couple of servers in the past.

11. Enemy guilds would use /s or /e to eliminate their enemies chats or just be plain annoying to everyone if they had no one to gank anymore, which admittedly only a scummy few do.
    If you can't kill the player, kill their NPC's. What they are going to do, fight back? Nothing changes, and griefing takes a new form.

12. If people were able to Opt out existing wpvp would become very different and very boring.
    If having the option to opt-out makes "wPvP" boring, perhaps that should be a hint of what most players think of it...

13. These players, idk, eat their own tail. They don't like to get killed but are charmed by this world, which is, by design, unsafe and dangerous. Instead of participating they just cry about it. Would there be gankers if people respond to them properly - banding up and obliterating them? Why not encourage an attitude "do something about it", instead of "lets make game less" topics?

14. Because that's moronic, it's like telling a vegan "well, why don't you do something about meat? if you eat meat there will be less meat for meat-lovers to eat!" These players don't care if you "want meat," they just don't want to be shoved into the steakhouse. If not being able to force them into a minor slice of the game which they aren't interested in at all makes the game "less" for you, well... the issue isn't with "these players."

12 Last