1. Ganking is just sad.. i personally only kill lvl 80's or twinks.
    It is however a incredible dopamine boost when you manage to kill people during leveling. (:
    I'll never forget how i 1v3'd a few horde on my prot war when i wanted to enter outlands.

A pvp server is a blessing imho, even if there are some individuals who abuse it.
    I did that with a Prot Warrior as well, against 2 rogues in Booty Bay. They were ganking low levels and I put them to run lol. Good times.

2. Because that's moronic, it's like telling a vegan "well, why don't you do something about meat? if you eat meat there will be less meat for meat-lovers to eat!" These players don't care if you "want meat," they just don't want to be shoved into the steakhouse. If not being able to force them into a minor slice of the game which they aren't interested in at all makes the game "less" for you, well... the issue isn't with "these players."
    No no, it's perfectly disclosed and they are willingly entering steakhouse. What's moronic is they getting all bothered that they are in steakhouse and people are asking what kind of meat they want.

3. Just make it a premium account feature for x rank and above

4. No no, it's perfectly disclosed and they are willingly entering steakhouse. What's moronic is they getting all bothered that they are in steakhouse and people are asking what kind of meat they want.
    But that's not what happens. Sure, people are going into a PvP server, they should know what they're dealing with, but on the other hand if they want to play in Warmane, which is the most successful and populated private server around, they don't have an option. They also likely join expecting the level of ganking you'd find in other games or retail, which is generally getting killed once or twice, if they see you don't fight back they go away - not getting corpse camped for hours, taunted or threatened on alternate characters, added to Friends so they can be stalked, and generally have their gaming ruined because someone goes "LOLZZZ PURT UFF DE GAIM!!!1!!1" like if that made the lack of respect and decency excusable.

5. You know these "victims" don't even try, to run away, to fight back, nothing. They just respawn and try to just simply walk by me to that npc. There is something wrong with that behavior and such a player - I will stomp them in dirt for 2hrs gladly. I have no qualms killing bots. And if it's a person, they will try something, outsmart me, kill me, change their plans or at least put up a fight. I could respect that and I would feel bad killing such a person.

All this crying from these bot farm representatives, no respect and decent thing is to kill bots. And all these bleeding hearts falling for it, come on. Corpse camping does not exist.

6. I will stomp them in dirt for 2hrs gladly. I have no qualms killing bots. And if it's a person, they will try something, outsmart me, kill me, change their plans or at least put up a fight. I could respect that and I would feel bad killing such a person.
    Yeah. I don't know how people get stuck in loop:
    1. Get killed (or ganked).
    2. Release and run to body to resurrect (killer/ganker in sight or not).
    3. Continue as nothing ever happened.
    4. Die again.
    5. Release and run to body to resurrect (killer/ganker in sight or not).
    6. Continue as nothing ever happened.
    7. Die again.
    97. Die again.

Like how do these people think anything would change after two deaths?!? This is why I have hard time believing somebody getting ganked for two hours, unless it's targeted ganking. This would usually be sparked by contacting the ganker and name calling/asking to stop. Even then, can't get ganked in safe zones or in RDF.

7. Flagging and unflagging still does not work properly on warmane. They would need to fix this before even considering attempting to make a pve realm. If they did open a pve realm its population would be 1/3 to 1/2 the population of a realm with similar rates. If it was a pve clone of icecrown it would still have more population than lordaron and blackrock.

8. Flagging and unflagging still does not work properly on warmane. They would need to fix this before even considering attempting to make a pve realm.
    It doesn't? It's always been very buggy but recently they've fixed a lot of stuff. What isn't working currently?

9. Flight paths do not unflag you. Reloging in a safe zone insta unflags you. The 5 min timer to unflag when returning/zoning to safe zone does not activate. I have not played since april so these could have been corrected but I doubt it. Servers have been like this for years.

First 12