1. ele or enh for pve

what's easier to gear up and what will get me an invite more likely? I freshly leveled a shaman and gearing him up and it's nice that I am able to use all the int gear I get for ele (despite it not being good with spirit ) and the rotation is 1 cast sequence macro and flame shock
    meanwhile enh is a mellow and I like them and he brings some buffs but the gear is kind of harder to get I think? at least I don't need arp

2. Easiest way to get in raids is obviously resto spec.
    Ele and enh are both viable but are considered suboptimal by many players. Demo lock has a better raid buff than ele and deals more DPS.
    Enh raid buffs are replaced by frost/tank DK and MM hunter who usually bring more value to the raid because most enh shamis don't know how to play their class properly.
    Enh requires more skill than ele but deals also more DPS when you know what you are doing.

3. Im playing an enha and im confused how to "be more skillful" im hitting all my skills when I need to and in the most efficient order 90% of the time. Am I missing something or just gear?