1. Help me with sims

I consistantly get **** on for basing my theory crafting on in-game results and get "disproven" by "sims" however
    not once has anyone ever taken the liberty of
    1). Answering my questions as to why I'm wrong
    2). Offered to help me improve and understand why I'm wrong
    3). Offered to help me improve the way I think and theory craft

So I had previously come to the conclusion majority of these negative attention seekers/givers are just toxic *******s.

Perhaps we can change.

I would like to ask for help with downloading rawr and/or a simulator that can sim the fights and help me with my theory crafting.
    I would like to have more based discussions with people who are more objectively focused on results of the discussion.
    I would like to have more friendly conversations and discussions in general.

2. I consistantly get **** on for basing my theory crafting on in-game results and get "disproven" by "sims" however
    not once has anyone ever taken the liberty of
    1). Answering my questions as to why I'm wrong
    2). Offered to help me improve and understand why I'm wrong
    3). Offered to help me improve the way I think and theory craft

Perhaps we can change.

I would like to ask for help with downloading rawr and/or a simulator that can sim the fights and help me with my theory crafting.
    I would like to have more based discussions with people who are more objectively focused on results of the discussion.
    I would like to have more friendly conversations and discussions in general.
    1) We do that already
    2) This too
    3) I would recommend you start by familiarizing yourself with fundamental game mechanics. Meaning what is the combat table and how does it work, what sort of caps are there with regards to hit, crit, dodge, parry. How do some of the more interesting stats work (armor, resistances, armor penetration). What sort of stat values do bosses have (most notably what armor value they have and why it's important). Then choosing one class and sifting through all the information saved from old EJ. Going through the years of bugreports that are significant for that class since a LOT of information has been saved there on how things should actually work.

Also, how about when you come up with an idea, you first check whether someone else has brought this up at least 2 times in the past and reading through the thread of said person? That way you can filter out some bad ideas rather quickly.

https://mega.nz/file/I5RVlKIT#CvmCFk...WahYGlPFUjVsYw

My rarw and kahories are both there with some profiles I've bothered to save over the years. The only way to understand sims is to start using them. Also, the item setups aren't all to be taken as gospel regardless of how they're named. I cannot recall what each and every single one was, nor what I was using them for over time. The only reason they're in the link is because I don't want to bother deleting them.
    Edited: June 18, 2022

3. Since you brought up your previous threads, I'll chime in a bit.

There's plenty of discussions of "Is X item better than Y items for A class?". Most of these threads get the same treatment: "Y is better than X because of stat value. It's also been simulated and proven in-game too. Even math is on Y's side." After a dozen of these threads on each item and each class, you start to notice people are getting bored of giving proper insight as to why, and they can be rather blunt about it. One shouldn't take their bluntness or criticism personally, as it's more about what you wrote, not about the person behind the words. Name calling at either direction won't get support on either side, or at least it shouldn't.

Sims and in-game testing has been going on for years. Chances of coming up with entirely new ways to play, or itemizations that are better than the current ones, are slim to none.

I don't expect people to suggest new stuff as detailed as Kovachut made with his WotLK Brainstorming a new playstyle for pve feral cat. [DISCUSSION THREAD], but players trying to suggest new stuff should provide some testing, math and whatnot before publishing their ideas.