1. Talent tree problem for many warmane players! Read please

Hello everyone,

Talent trees, primary and secondary, Blizzlike.

Made for expansion that is going to last around 2 years, but at this expansion (WOTLK) there are people here who are playing since 2011+.
    Players on retail didn't have the time to gather all the gear that we have.

This problem doesn't occur to the majority of the players on Wotlk, but I know there are alot multiclass players around who are experiencing the same problem as I have:

I'll use my Paladin as an example:

My paladin gear is Prot PvP/PvE, Holy PvP/PvE (Haste set, mp5 set, crit set), Ret PvP/PvE.
    Yet I only play Holy Paladin as there is no way I will run to trainer to swap Talents, Glyphs and set spells for single battleground or few arenas or 1 raid as Ret or Prot.
    Consider I would need to swap my talents each day and that would be a waste of time, gold, and would lose interest in playing other specs.

My idea is as follows:

Adding more talent trees, which could for example be bought on the website for coins so its a win-win situation or some other methods.
    Warmane is already not Blizzlike with store, soloQ, transmog, instant buffs in arenas etc. << These are just handy improvements, which do not affect the gameplay just as having more talent trees available.

I got bored of 80% of my characters now due to being unable to play the specs without putting 30 mins in every time I want to play something outside of 2 specs that I got.

Hoping for feedback from others on this topic.

Cheers!

2. can not disagree with that. got the same problem as well.

if i want to go pvp or pve, i always have to change specs as well and it s not even about the gold even tho i ve spent lots of gold on it. it s about time it takes.

3. I like this idea, and it will be very handy for paladins and druids no doubt. And for other who enjoy both PvP + PvE on WOTLK.

4. Great idea would save so much time and gold ++++

5. My warrior has Arms and Revange/Arms spec only, can't play pve or prot in pvp and pve. Goes for all other classes I got..

6. Completely agree, multiple extra talent specs available for coin purchase should have been possible for years and years. It's not gamebreaking, it doesn't change the "retail experience" as it's a quality of life change whereas multiple professions gives profession buffs and whatnot, and it's just a quality of life improvement at the end of the day.

It saves times and makes things faster, not easier. It's worth implementing.