1. Arena Points into honor

Gearing an alt was always annoying, but atleast it was possible to transfer arena points into honor to send it over, now that's not possible anymore, and you can only do honor into account bound honor, why would u change it to be like that ?`trying to make us spam bgs on an arena server ? FUN, always cool to see some changes to make the player base less frustrated, it also never got mentioned in the changelog.
    Edited: June 19, 2022

2. once agian they prove that blackrock is only a filler for their money generating realms meaning blackrock players 's only purpose is to give faster que pops for their pay to win realms

3. Yesterday I was looking for http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45706 and couldn't find it. Can we at least get it back so there is still a way to farm honor playing arenas (which is obviously more fun than bgs)?

4. +1 we rly want that thing back. it still exists on icc and lord

5. This is ****ing sad, so now I have to farm ****ing honor in battlegrounds? i need the 2 rings + trinket = 160k honor. No arena for me for a week because im afraid of losing the required rating. GG Warmane!

Ridiculous.

6. Yes this needs to be implemented back!

7. do not understand this change whatsoever. Or atleast if you make this change then lower the amount of honor you need per piece. Farming 62k for a piece is a joke

8. no changelog, no statement from warmane staff ? kinda sad

9. they don't give a ****, warmane dead soon anyway

10. they brought it back, thanks for commenting guys