I tried looking through the first 45 pages or so to make sure this was not a duplication of another and following rules for this section.

The concept would be -

If you are in a party of 4 people allow the option to skip waiting for a 5th person to join into RDF queue.

Over 75% of the time you are waiting in RDF queue its due to the fact you are waiting for 1 person to join. 50% of the time it is either a healer or tank that is missing while the other 50% is a missing dps.

Sometimes this "wait time" can exceed 45 minutes and go up into 2+ hours of waiting for a single RDF queue while it being just 1 needed player at 75% of that time.

So to fix this huge waiting gap left in the RDF why not add a option to allow the queued players to start the instance anyway give they are a group of 4.

Give you are in a group of 4 players waiting in queue maybe add a server end timer for that RDF instance if timer exceed a certain time say 10 minutes then allow a yes/no popup window to the queued players asking if they want to start instance without the 5th role class player. If all 4 group members agree then go ahead start instance and warp them in as normal. I guess optionally you could also keep the instance open for a 5th player to join in at a later point.

I would also suggest maybe a bonus reward or slightly better rewards for doing a RDF with a group of 4, But I think that would take the server away from being classic blizzlike standards which many see as being important here. But I don't feel that allowing a waiting RDF queued group of 4 to enter instance early would hurt any classic wotlk nostalgia and will bring a HUGE improvement to RDF wait times.