1. can someone write down the buffed pve bosses on icecrown

i really believe some are artificially buffed like lortheras the blind (pug trnasmog run killer) or skadi the ruthles (literally bladestorms 5 seconds one after another and stuns aswell while doing that and kills my multiboxing toons) or scourge lord tyranus melting my def capped tank and healing to full in 1.5seconds after debuffing the healer. i come to the dungeons overgeared thinking im gonna be able to ignore mechanics but somethings not quite right here

2. That's an odd way of seeing things. Just because you can't roflstomp things doesn't necessarily mean that they have been buffed.

3. Pretty sure it would just help if you followed the tactics a bit/knew what has to be done instead of blame non-buffed content.

Being marked by Tyrannus as a healer for example means every heal you do to anyone will be mirrored to tyrannus - at if memory serves right about 600% efficiency. So you just ignoring mechanics and spamhealing means he is gonna be full in no time. Especially blanket-healing is bad here.

4. Being marked by Tyrannus as a healer for example means every heal you do to anyone will be mirrored to tyrannus - at if memory serves right about 600% efficiency. So you just ignoring mechanics and spamhealing means he is gonna be full in no time. Especially blanket-healing is bad here.
    Druid healers are the worst offenders here, when I'm tanking I have to actively remove the heals from myself when the druid is marked because the boss will go back to full in a few seconds. :D I even tell them to only use Healing Touch or Nourish during the fight but they insist on throwing every HoT on me, so frustrating!