1. July 2, 2022  
    Pretty good rating for blood spec but I really don't get why he uses glyph of obliterate but then doesn't put any points in Annihilation.
    I think preg pala+blood dk might work pretty decent.

2. July 2, 2022  
    Pretty good rating for blood spec but I really don't get why he uses glyph of obliterate but then doesn't put any points in Annihilation.
    There is one more blood "spec",where you go 2 t10 HC pieces and spec into annihilation,get glyph of obliterate,same sigil and lots of arp. Obli doesn't benefit from 45% crit DMG increase,crits for same amount as DS with 45% increase,but non crit dmg is bigger. Plus it gets you 20 rp for faster drw with chill of the grave talent.

3. July 3, 2022  
    Once you reached 1414 resil stack stam on your remaining gem slots.

For arena get a setup which is similiar to awarr. 5/5 WF and HC offparts with Arp.
    Its not optimal build for arena tho. Wearing inferior equip vs 2xT10? A waste. Being too tanky In 2v2 means: they will burst your partner down coz you are useless...

http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50356 cannot be reduced by 50% healing reduction and it provides health, but it's generally bad for arenas, good only for BG and let me explain why: http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50354

1. Heals more and can proc crit heal.
    2. Your partner is more likely to be targeted, so he needs the extra heal more than you do.
    3. Mages use it. They know what they are doing (sometimes they combine it with the http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50356. This is a lifesaver vs mages, druids, DKs, shamans and warlocks, noone can see it comming)
    4. It scales with Vampiric Blood. If you are under pressure, you VB, Rune Tap, Mark of Blood, Lich Coils, Death Pact and Bauble will keep you alive.

in that same minute ur 100 more stam gonna net you 1650 hp from death strikes and 600 hp from imp rune tap (with glyph)
    In arenas u just cannot have glyphs like Rune TAP or Death Strike...

Ever needed a slow? Coz they cannot be dispelled easily. Or extra 2 seconds of your shell? Try to play against mages... or maybe refreshing your very important DoTs on enemy with pestilence? Thought you need all of that in arenas, but good luck without it...

( ok Im gonna say it: if you could spare a glyph, the first thing you would take is DRW not RT :D )

since all you want from blood spec is selfhealing Bryntroll is your best choice, cuz its proc heals you, obv. since weapon damage isnt relevant for selfhealing t2 pvp wep is kinda worthless for your goals
    Just to be clear. With Oathbinder (which has higher DPS) you can more easily hit ARP cap of 80% which is deadly against non-plate players. Bryntrol would be exceptionally good in specific sudden doom build, focusing on random shadow damage procs and icy veins, dealing more damage to plate and shieldbearers. Its effect is equivalent to around 600-800 Attack Power + heal (with 11% proc per attack.) Thats like having 1 extra free Rune Tap per minute.

On WotLK Classic will be Bryntroll a really good viable starter ICC weap and would be traded only for Shadowmourne.
    Early equivalent to Oathbinder is Shadows Edge.
    Edited: July 5, 2022

4. July 4, 2022  
    If you like survivability and self heals, definitely full PVP gear with the PVP weapon (E.g Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore / Wrathful Gladiator's Greatsword) to reduce incoming damage and having larger heals as your skills give back based on % of HP.
    Hi Icy,

Yeah, I will go with the Self heals for Battlegrounds.
    @Broxigaar32
    OP asked for a self heal build for BGs.
    Not for a blood arena build.
    Edited: July 4, 2022

5. July 5, 2022  
    Lol I forgot about OP's other msg, Ur right... But too many ppl talked about arena partners and how is blood Bad for arena, while they prob never tried it seriously...
    Video is arena focused.
    3v3 aint the same arenas, compared to 2v2 without a healer. You just cannot go the same build in them both.

Personally I hate playing with a healer, because you play forever against other healers. Im goin crazy from it. Arenas shouldn't last longer than like 4 minutes to my opinion. Things get boring real fast.

But yeah, that guy knows how to gear up a Blood DK... except his build is about DS and not HS, meaning he can go full Wrathful 4set instead of goin T10 for increased HS/Obli/SS damage. Also he can deal damage without his DoTs, since they are only for healing when using Death Strikes (thus replacing glyph of refreshing Pestilence for Death Strike).

I don't think he is using glyph of Obliterate lol

and Preg is pretty nice, but its like goin with another semi-healer like you. Preg lacks reall CC or healing reduction.
    Thats why you might not die instantly, but you will have problems killing a healer - maybe.

Playing with hunter/warr/rog means you can Hysteria em, or they can simply benefit from Abo Might and Horn.
    Prot Warrior is really the strongest arena partner, because you both are tanks and you lack cc. Noone likes to focus prot so they will attack you. If they attack a Prot (from melee range) they are just killing themselfs instantly. Other targets like Rogue, Hunter and Arms are constantly focused, so all thos benefits from your heals often go bye bye.

There is one more blood "spec",where you go 2 t10 HC pieces and spec into annihilation,get glyph of obliterate,same sigil and lots of arp. Obli doesn't benefit from 45% crit DMG increase,crits for same amount as DS with 45% increase,but non crit dmg is bigger. Plus it gets you 20 rp for faster drw with chill of the grave talent.
    I think Obliterate is generally redudnant and inferior towards DS build, since DS heals and has damage even without DoTs.
    Edited: July 5, 2022

First 123