1. login problem

Hi . from few days ago authenticating takes abnormal time when I am trying to login . I can login and after I do everything works fine , just login takes from 4 to 10 minutes for me ( which looks weird ) . connecting from Iran . what is the problem and what should i do ?
    tried different connections and accounts , vpn and cheeked realmlist too .

2. im having the same issues as well since couple days ago and now when im trying to login the Authenticating turned into Handshaking and the the message comes : You have been disconnected from the game
    appreciate any replies from warmane stuff

3. Hi , same here , i have this problem from couple days ago and took me nearly 5 minutes to log in ... But Now i can't even connect in that manner and i just disconnect after stuck in Authenticating some time.
    IDK maybe its region related problem cause i am from IRAN too like OP of thread.
    Any Help & Guidance will be appreciated, Tnx.

4. same happening to me staying at authenticating ... hope it be fix soon

5. warmane will lose atleast 5000 player per realm :)

6. ^ The end of warmane, definitely...

7. Seems we all have the same problem. I could login yesterday but today I stucked in anthencating then disconneting from server. Has anyone fixed this problem? Btw, I am in Australia.
    Edited: June 24, 2022

8. Having Same problem here too.stucks in authenticating then disconnected from the server

9. still the same problem.
    please fix the problem

10. the exact problem happened to me in the last week. but today, i can no longer logged in after AUTHENTICATING, since it jumps to: You have been disconnected from the server!

as i just posted a new thread just now and they just answered. they said its not from warmane and everything looks open for iran IP, there is no block.

they said, iran government just blocked warmane's WOTLK ingame servers which lead to not login to your account, you may connect to warmane.com site easily without using any kind of VPN. but WOTLK ingame servers blocked!
    shame on me living in this country. such a big shame!

11. I have exactly the same problem before. I am in Australia.

The problem has been fixed by re-downald the game from this website and run wow.exe directly without doing anything. I think why I got stuck in Anthencating is I clicked in something called "Warmane Server Lander". In some region, ppl have to open this exe first before they login but it does not need to be used in my case.

If you clicked in anything, I meam anything before you clicked in wow.exe. You should delete the whole game and re-downald it and run wow.exe directly. Hope that can help.

12. i managed to bypass the problem (not fixed) and login to game just now !
    any iranian player is more than welcome to Pm me so i can help them with the problem.
    and warmane moderators and gms tnx for NOT answering to any of related topics at all in the past 10 days !!!

13. Log Issue

Hey guys im gettin this authenticating thing on my log screen and cant go tru it.

14. me too, yesterday and before was all fine now cant login on any accounts

15. Me too. I rebooted my computer for nothing :P

123 Last