1. Playing Warmane made me realize Classic WoTLK will be garbage

The Community on Warmane is obviously incredibly toxic and filled with non-english speakers spamming Cyka Blat every chance they get.

But in reality playing on Warmane for just a couple hours made me realize how P2W and garbage WoTLK will be whenever they release the official servers.

Already in TBC Classic people are mass buying gold off G2G, almost 1 million gold is being traded daily since 2 months ago in preperation for WoTLK so people will be GDKP'ing for BiS pieces, running only the BiS comps and metas and essentially becoming more toxic than Warmane but on live servers.

I can already see people RMT'ing for Shadowmourne, I can see massive Arena boosting groups starting and even more botting than we have now due to private instances where you can farm mats 24/7.

I think WoTLK will never be able to relive it's glory days because those same people who made it fun back in the day are older and have jobs and want to swipe to skip to relive that nostalgia, it'll never be the same and Warmane is a great representation for how retail WoTLK is going to look.

Nothing will change from TBC Classic, it will be just as P2W and unbalanced as before.

2. No need to guess since all of that already happened with classic vanilla. People crying their eyes out because others would only play the optimal specs.

Online videogames have changed in these years. Live with it...
    Edited: June 21, 2022

3. I mean in the same thought of "Live with it", WoW players need to live with the fact that their game is dog****.

Retail hasn't been relevant in years, has only lost players every new expansion and only made the company look more incompetent and the Classic version is about as P2W as Retail because they very rarely care about botting, RMT or P2W and just want an easy $15/month off people.

I understand why people bot, I understand why they RMT and I understand why they only play optimal comps. But at the same time, I also know that WoTLK will die again 2 - 3 months in.

You can't even take people Arena rating or Raid parse seriously when gear can matter more than skill and you can just RMT for gear

4. I played during classic vanilla and until half of phase 2 of classic TBC, I was very disappointed with how the game was filled with blatant gold farming bots in front of DGs, and everything was about GDKP raids. The guild I was in died at phase 2 after some of our best players quit, and I was already annoyed so I quit too.
    I have no intention of giving Bobby any cent ever again. They fired all their staff that could be working against those gold farming bots, so that Bobby could buy a new yacht or something. And considering all the controversies around Blizzard, I wouldn't be surprised if they are secretly selling gold in such websites aswell, to suck every last cent out of players.

I began leveling a warlock on Lordaeron a few days ago, after not playing the game for some 8 months. I still like and feel nostalgic of older versions of the game. Though, the friends I played with on classic didn't want to come D:

5. I played during classic vanilla and until half of phase 2 of classic TBC, I was very disappointed with how the game was filled with blatant gold farming bots in front of DGs, and everything was about GDKP raids. The guild I was in died at phase 2 after some of our best players quit, and I was already annoyed so I quit too.
    I have no intention of giving Bobby any cent ever again. They fired all their staff that could be working against those gold farming bots, so that Bobby could buy a new yacht or something. And considering all the controversies around Blizzard, I wouldn't be surprised if they are secretly selling gold in such websites aswell, to suck every last cent out of players.

I began leveling a warlock on Lordaeron a few days ago, after not playing the game for some 8 months. I still like and feel nostalgic of older versions of the game. Though, the friends I played with on classic didn't want to come D:
    Yo lowkey i've been having that theory forever but people hate to admit that it might be true.

Def agree with your post though, Classic is in such a **** state and idk seeing Warmane feels like watching how WoTLK Classic will also end up in the future.

Hell in TBC CLassic rn you see so many low parse RMT swiping kids with full glaives and 4 sets, it's kinda gross and makes not eve want to try in raids because even if I earn it legit it won't matter cause they allow some other guy to get away with swiping for it and skipping the grind I did.