1. Need advice for AOE spells (Blizzard,Hurricane,etc)

Hello there,
    Is there a way to use aoe spells(blizzard for example),that target the ground in the same spot?
    I want to be able to use aoe attacks when needed.Im using hotkeynet.

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. This code makes it so when the key Oem3 is held down it causes mouse clicks to be broadcasted. You can change Oem3 at the 2 places it is written to whatever you want (Oem3 is Ö on a swedish keyboard, it might be the key that is used for opening console in most games on other keyboards but idk, you can see Key name in the Last key press section in HotkeyNet).

Issues with this code:
    1. I am not sure if you can use a key as a modifier and not have it always be active, so I think you need to disable the Pressed hotkeys in HotkeyNet instead of having a toggle like ScrollLockOn, if you want to use the key normally (what I am saying is that I have to fully pause HotkeyNet to write Ö)
    2. I think HotkeyNet is not as reliable as ISBoxer, when doing things like opening character pane on all characters etc it is reliable but I don't think it is as good in combat but still better than nothing.
    Code:
    <UseKeyAsModifier Oem3> 
    <Hotkey ScrollLockOn Oem3 LButton, MButton, RButton, Button4, Button5>
    <SendLabel w2, w3, w4, w5, w1>
          <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>
    Btw, w1 is the last in SendLabel because that means it restores the mouse position to window 1 instead of making it end up in window 5.
    I think to make it better you should probably have some code that checks which window is active when you sent the mouse click and send that one last.
    Edited: June 22, 2022

4. My problem was not from not broadcasting the key.When moving my chars wow camera angle was changing often and so i couldnt target the same spot to aoe.I've found a macro that works ok for now:

/script SetView(4); SetView(4);
    /cast Hurricane
    P.p:Thank you guys for the help.If someone has the same problem this macro should help.Also you can experiment with SetVeiw value number.