1. Blackrock General Vendor

Hello, I have noticed that you recently changed the way to buy wintergrasp commendation as we could buy it with aena point and now it's only buyable with honor. So I suggest that instead of changing the way to buy it, putting 2 ways to buy it would be better. I mean by that, adding back the wintergrasp commendation buyable with arena points.

The main reasons for this are that :

-- If we have a single character it has no use for us, for example we don't want to play more than 1 character or don't have the time to do so. 1 wintergrasp commendation (2 000 honor) is worth 2500 honor so it has a use only if we play multiple characters on the same account.

-- on the other hand, It was a big gain of time for most of the players on blackrock. A big part of blackrock players indeed don't play bgs, they're there only for the arenas mostly. So changing the way to buy wintergrasp commendation is just a method to force blackrock players to queue more into bgs, maybe ?

-- There were many sells of gearless characters on warmane trade system just because they had 10k arena point, which we were able to convert into honor before..

Thanks for reading !

2. Absolutely agree, most classes needs way more pieces for swap that could only be bought using honor points than the ones that you buy with ap.

And I also agree that many people do play on fun server because they dont want to deal with pve content (bgs are very close to be pve-like, even more - usually people are way more coordinated in dungeon raids than in randomly formed bg raids).

This change might make bgs experience worse because you gona face a lot of people who HAVE TO to play bgs instead of ones who just ENJOY it. Surely none wants to deal with afk or trolls in bgs, right ?

3. Yes please add this back :(

Or as he said having the 2 ways of buying it isn't bad either

4. Please change it back ye, I really enjoy doing bgs on this server but I hate having to farm endless bg's for honor...

5. Hello, realm blackrock is arena oriented for 95%.
    There is no point in this change, except that you will slow down the progress of players in buying a gear.
    If you want to exclude the possibility of transferring arena points to honor points using the 9-character overflow system,
    1 character = 500 arena points = 10,000 honor points * 9 characters = 90,000 free honor points per week.
    This helps many players to quickly join the gameplay.
    I can get a good gear faster and play normally in arena 2v2 3v3 and SQ.
    Sorry for my English. I'm from Russia. I used a translator.

6. I mean multiple groups of people are dodging games to get arena points so they can exchange it later to honor for other accounts. Dodging arenas are so bad sometimes its unplayable. Some of them even use different bots to farm arena points for they're second character,i think thats the only way to prevent people who dodge 10 games to get arena points and exchange that to honor.

7. 1 character = 500 arena points = 10,000 honor points * 9 characters = 90,000 free honor points per week.
    Just saying, maybe that sort of thing was never intended? Even more so if, say, people might grossly exploit that by queue-leaving a few games? Not even going to consider people creating a character, doing the above, deleting, and repeating the process - in an instant level 80 server...

Maybe something will change further, but I personally wouldn't ever dream that it would come back exactly the way it was. I mean, if the idea was to let people get that much in a week by not even really playing the characters, why wouldn't there be an NPC that gives max Honor with a click?

PS: Blisterzz kinda beat me to it on that point by seconds.

8. Just saying, maybe that sort of thing was never intended? Even more so if, say, people might grossly exploit that by queue-leaving a few games? Not even going to consider people creating a character, doing the above, deleting, and repeating the process - in an instant level 80 server...

Maybe something will change further, but I personally wouldn't ever dream that it would come back exactly the way it was. I mean, if the idea was to let people get that much in a week by not even really playing the characters, why wouldn't there be an NPC that gives max Honor with a click?

PS: Blisterzz kinda beat me to it on that point by seconds.
    I spent 4 hours to buy 1 item for 25k honor. What's the point of this? I respect your opinion, but almost all players on this realm play only the arena.
    The battlefield is torture for us. It is difficult to find a partner for a daily quest 3v3. You can return badges not for 100 arena points, but for 250, for example.

9. You can return badges not for 100 arena points, but for 250, for example.
    I don't think it's a matter of cost, but, like Blisterzz pointed out as well, people abusing this with/for alts.
    If anything gets changed further to increase Honor gain in Arenas, I personally wouldn't count on it being something not bound to the character who earned it.

10. Good idea. You are speaking correctly and logically.
    To prevent this, you can earn arena points only if you win, for example, 20 games in a week.
    You must win 20 arena victories in 2v2. Only in this case you will receive arena points for the character. This condition will prevent the arena from draining to get arena points. Then the exchange of 100 arena points for 2000 honor points will be fair. And you can send them within the same account.
    You can modify this thought as you see fit. We just want to get honor points for fighting in the arena. Those who like to play the battlefield, let them play the battlefield.

11. And you can send them within the same account.
    You're not reading what I'm typing...

12. You're not reading what I'm typing...
    Accrual of arena points per character, subject to 20 victories in the arena. This will exclude free arena points. That is, I made an effort to get arena points, and then convert them and send them to the right character within the account. That is, if you have 9 alt characters on 1 account, then you need to win 180 victories in the arena in order to get arena points for each, convert them and send them to the desired character. It's about victories. To satisfy the desire to exclude auto-losses for the sake of earning arena points. I'm talking about arena points just for winning.
    It will be fair.

13. To satisfy the desire to exclude auto-losses for the sake of earning arena points. I'm talking about arena points just for winning.
    And that's just part of what I wrote.
    Let me try again...

If something is changed, I would personally expect it to be Soulbound to the character or be locked in a similar manner. No "sending to the right character," no using whatever amount of alts to get one character geared way faster than the natural progression Blackrock was expected to have all along, the "right character" being whoever you played to win it.

I don't know Russian, but I hope a translator will handle that fine, it can't be much clearer.

14. And that's just part of what I wrote.
    Let me try again...

If something is changed, I would personally expect it to be Soulbound to the character or be locked in a similar manner. No "sending to the right character," no using whatever amount of alts to get one character geared way faster than the natural progression Blackrock was expected to have all along, the "right character" being whoever you played to win it.

I don't know Russian, but I hope a translator will handle that fine, it can't be much clearer.
    I understood you. Thank you very much for the replies.
    I thought that the main task is to eliminate the arena drain.
    So let's play the battlefield!)))

123 Last