1. Furious or Relentless PvP Weapons for PvP Casual Players

Why Lordaeron doesn´t have Furious PvP Weapons for PvP Casual Players in PvP Vendors? In Icecrown server anyone can buy those weapons with Points but Lordaeron can´t. You make PvP Casual players do PvE to get any initial weapons...

What about Relentless Weapons?

2. There are 2 reasons why as I see it.

1. Blizzlike. Despite custom changes warmane devs apparently decided to keep this Blizzlike change on Lorderon. I am 99% sure that at season 8 in retail there were no rele and furious weapons as well.

2. Hardcore realm. Well you can also look at it from this perspective that Lordaeron is a hardcore realm (even in PvP) and as usually in hardcore you are starting with big disadvantage.

Yeah it sucks that PvP activity on Lordaeron is further reduced by not having access to same perks as other realms that we share arena with (2x arena points, relentless etc).

3. 1. Blizzlike. Despite custom changes warmane devs apparently decided to keep this Blizzlike change on Lorderon. I am 99% sure that at season 8 in retail there were no rele and furious weapons as well.
    I am not sure for 100% but i think furious and relentless weapons was available in s8 on blizzard wotlk.