1. Tell me if i'm wrong here

Did a naxx 25 with a 23/25 Guild run. I am a spellhance shaman. We're going through. Like 3 wipes before maexnna. Tragic run. I stay in the group. We do okay after. Slime-Stream bands drop (boe) I win the roll. They give them because they forgot they had BOE's ressed. I immediately get a PM from their normal enhance shaman telling me I should give them to him. I give them to the hunter who rolled 2nd highest because even though they were going to give them to me, i'm a fair guy. Lootmaster had a lapse of judgment. No problem. We do some more trash/bosses and the 1h mace drops. Their enhancement shaman rolls on it. I dont know who won, but it was MS/OS and he rolls. We get to gothik, they almost wipe. Dying curse drops. Obviously as a spellhance it's bis so I roll. I roll a 75. Their enhancement shaman wearing Calamity's Grasp + Hand of Nerub offhand rolls and beats me. I argue that they said MS>OS and if he's spellhance why is he wearing normal enhance melee weapons. They say oh he's spellhance he just doesn't know how to gear. They then say in discord that since a guildie won it they are going to lootcouncil it within the guild, not necessarily sus because i've seen that happen before. But their enhancement with normal melee enhance weapons is the only one who out rolled me. Even their own guildie in discord starts asking why he's rolling for dying curse when he's also been rolling on melee 1handers. I asked raidlead in pms and he says they are keeping it. Am I tripping or does that sound like major abuse

2. Did a naxx 25 with a 23/25 Guild run. I am a spellhance shaman. We're going through. Like 3 wipes before maexnna. Tragic run. I stay in the group. We do okay after. Slime-Stream bands drop (boe) I win the roll. They give them because they forgot they had BOE's ressed. I immediately get a PM from their normal enhance shaman telling me I should give them to him. I give them to the hunter who rolled 2nd highest because even though they were going to give them to me, i'm a fair guy. Lootmaster had a lapse of judgment. No problem. We do some more trash/bosses and the 1h mace drops. Their enhancement shaman rolls on it. I dont know who won, but it was MS/OS and he rolls. We get to gothik, they almost wipe. Dying curse drops. Obviously as a spellhance it's bis so I roll. I roll a 75. Their enhancement shaman wearing Calamity's Grasp + Hand of Nerub offhand rolls and beats me. I argue that they said MS>OS and if he's spellhance why is he wearing normal enhance melee weapons. They say oh he's spellhance he just doesn't know how to gear. They then say in discord that since a guildie won it they are going to lootcouncil it within the guild, not necessarily sus because i've seen that happen before. But their enhancement with normal melee enhance weapons is the only one who out rolled me. Even their own guildie in discord starts asking why he's rolling for dying curse when he's also been rolling on melee 1handers. I asked raidlead in pms and he says they are keeping it. Am I tripping or does that sound like major abuse
    Some guilds will intentionally screw over PUGs by having absolutely everyone that can roll on an item roll on it, just so they secure the loot. Then they will do loot council or DKP or whatever amongst themselves. It's pretty rude but there's not much you can do except warn your friends & don't raid with them anymore.