1. More RP Elements and Player Idendtty. FFA PvP & player housing

Some major changes to player identity.

WPvP Mercinary Mode? Let people choose the option for FFA PvP. Ofc having a 30 day cd to keep people from spam toggling. There would potentially be guilds that act like outlaws and are hostile to everyone.

Letting players take over towns (this should be extremely difficult and lengthy and require a lot of people) for their faction or mercinary guild. Also adding AH in more towns throughout the world and other things you like bank, etc. to keep more people in Azeroth and not sitting in Org/ SW.

Guild leveling system with perks like what was introduced in Cata.

Pretty much everyone I've spoken to has been in support of this.

2. Some major changes to player identity.

WPvP Mercinary Mode? Let people choose the option for FFA PvP. Ofc having a 30 day cd to keep people from spam toggling. There would potentially be guilds that act like outlaws and are hostile to everyone.
    This is a good idea, not a fan of the rest of your post though and I dont think the length should be 30 days (or maybe it should). Since they are allowing cross-faction RDF on Frostmourne and Cross-faction BG, its becoming really annoying making friends within dungeons or battlegrounds and not being able to link up and play together at a later date. They should create a token or badge, something you can purchase that allows you to communicate and party with the opposite faction (If only on Frostmourne). Anyone with the badge can talk to/or invite players from either faction. This would greatly benefit the RP players aswell who could use it to their advantage.

This suggestion routinely gets denied though becausae its approached from the view point of, in the past on Molten, if you where a donor you could communicate with the opposite faction. One of the reasons I believe it was removed was the toxicity that it created; It was never used for anything productive since you couldn't party together and was almost exclusively used to just argue and talk ****. If it is reintroduced, it only needs to be implemented on Frostmourne, which is an PvE realm now and allows for custom content. Allowing players to party in RDF but not outside of RDF is very lame. Ive met more than a few people I'd like to add to my friends list while leveling and its just a bummer plus with the realm being PvE, it will limit the toxicity.