1. blackrock seasonal mode "endgame gear"

why most items at the endgame gear vendor on blackrock seasonal mode are the same gs, sometimes even WORSE GS than starter eq??
    what are the players supposed to play for there?
    also why are all the best items for arena rating when average wait time there is like 10-15 min?
    at least put better items buyable for honor there which would be worth the players time spent..this is really insulting ..

2. why most items at the endgame gear vendor on blackrock seasonal mode are the same gs, sometimes even WORSE GS than starter eq??
    what are the players supposed to play for there?
    also why are all the best items for arena rating when average wait time there is like 10-15 min?
    at least put better items buyable for honor there which would be worth the players time spent..this is really insulting ..
    Wait what ? I fail to see what's your point here.

At the moment, there is a S5 ongoing on seasonal mode and each 3 months (more or less) the progression continues onto S6 etc. , meaning at the moment the starter gear is Savage Gladiator's Set + Epics from 5man, both of these are at max. 200ilvl, your endgame gear here is Deadly Gladiator's Set(Season 5 gear) with PvE items from raids that you are able to clear on Season 5, which is 213ilvl and in some cases 226ilvl, i.e. weapons from Kel'Thuzad, last boss in Naxxramas.

Also
    why are all the best items for arena rating when average wait time there is like 10-15 min?
    What do you mean by this ? Even on 2.3k+ rating games we get ques really frequently, <2mins at most.

You are either confused what Seasonal Mode means, or at what stage it is, or you just made this thread saying you deserve a better gear just because you cannot compete in arenas ? I'm really lost here
    Either way gearing on seasonal is fairly easy and works as intended.
    Edited: June 24, 2022