1. WTS Characters/Coins spam

Guys, gotta admit - I'm tired of seeing stuff about selling one's characters/coins via warmane and etc. Maybe we should establish some other forum or make some other space for people selling their stuff for coins, because this is becoming really disturbing. Me, personally, admire people who make salty jokes in global, looking for groups in global and doing all that stuff that SHOULD be in the game without killing the whole vibe, and WTS/I WOULD LIKE TO SELL/BIS *WHATEVER* FOR ONLY *WHATEVER* COINS is NOT the game, it's trading and it should be viewed somewhere else.

King Regards,
    Steeboo, Icecrown

P.S. We have to do something about this. I know you're as tired of it as me. We all do.

2. Posting about Trade offers is explicitly against Forum rules, and I very much doubt it would change for various reasons.
    Making it against the rules in-game as well, we don't have the manpower to enforce something like that, nor are we going to hire more GMs just for that or give any players GM powers to do it.

If you can come up with a suggestion that is feasible and within the limits of the above, let's hear it.

3. I think that banning a few people may have a chilling effect, but God knows.

4. I think that banning a few people may have a chilling effect, but God knows.
    If you ban one of em you have to be able to ban all of them if people file reports.

Only solution, really, is a very liberate way of using the ignorelist or using a chatfilter with keywords. Which is technically the same goal just automated.

5. July 5, 2022  
    Is there a way to put a whole account on the ignore list not just one player of that account? It is not a solution but helps the fight against spammers. At least they have to pay more V.I.P. to keep the spam in server peek time.