1. Is Icecrown really 52% to 48% in favor for the horde?

The "information" tab on warmane.com says that the horde to allies ratio on Icecrown is 52% to 48% but is it really?

I have been playing on Icecrown for about a month now and I feel like the Alliance is overwhelmingly better to play on.
    They invade Orgrimmar on regular basis, high GS characters grief players in world PvP almost in every PVP zone, all the popular farming spots like the crystallized fire cave are always farmed by alliance players. Even when I walk around Dalaran it seems to me that a lot more players are alliance than horde.

Is this placebo? I mean I can't even imagine horde players running around Stormwind like the city is theirs..

2. Gee, all PvP activities are heavily dominated by the faction that gets a free trinket slot extra on humans. Who would've thought?

Hordes are in raids while you see Alliance sitting in Dalaran or fighting in low level areas.

3. I spend a lot of time in Stormwind and I see a city raid almost every day.

But not everything is pvp. Indeed the alliance has many more pvp players because of the human trinket + mercenary mode.

4. The "information" tab on warmane.com says that the horde to allies ratio on Icecrown is 52% to 48% but is it really?

I have been playing on Icecrown for about a month now and I feel like the Alliance is overwhelmingly better to play on.
    They invade Orgrimmar on regular basis, high GS characters grief players in world PvP almost in every PVP zone, all the popular farming spots like the crystallized fire cave are always farmed by alliance players. Even when I walk around Dalaran it seems to me that a lot more players are alliance than horde.

Is this placebo? I mean I can't even imagine horde players running around Stormwind like the city is theirs..
    Make an ally character, you will get regurlary ganked by horde, and witness horde regularly invade stormwind. It's the same in both sides. You have just a blind prospective

5. Horde racials are better for PvE while human racial is better for PvP.
    That's why the allys have more PvPers and dominate in Wpvp while Horde has overall still a higher pop.