1. Shamans Need Water Breathing - Blackrock Server - Shiny Fish Scales Missing

Shamans have an ability called Water Breathing which requires a reagent called "Shiny Fish Scales" which are missing from the Blackrock server, and unattainable. Imagine a priest not being able to acquire Light Feathers for Levitate. I also like to hangout in water and I'm tired of spending honor for underwater breathing potions when my class is able to cast it.

Shamans need Water Breathing. We would all appreciate it if it was included at the general vendor, like the reagents for all the other classes. :D

I appreciate any feedback and responses.

2. Have you tried to use minor glyph?

3. I mean, fair enough, but are you really comparing Water Breathing to Levitate? :P

4. July 1, 2022  
    The minor glyph is for Water Walking. Shamans on Blackrock cannot use their ability called Water Breathing.

5. July 1, 2022  
    Can you offer a short list of examples of (common, not extremely niche and intricate) scenarios where Water Breathing would be a major PvP game-changer to the point that not having it is effectively a big nerf when fighting other players?

6. July 1, 2022  
    I was thinking that it was one of those buffs that you put on yourself so enemies would have to waste more time purging you, but water breathing is not dispellable at all.

7. July 1, 2022  
    I was thinking that it was one of those buffs that you put on yourself so enemies would have to waste more time purging you, but water breathing is not dispellable at all.
    Didn't think it was a case like that, when he opens by saying he "likes hanging out in the water."

8. July 4, 2022  
    Water Breathing is must have, if you pop it before BG starts, you are immune to salty tears raining in /bg