1. Which classes are sought after?

Greetings,

the title says it all. Im plannin on starting on the server "Icecrown" and I wonder which classes have an easier time getting into a guild and raids? Appreciate all answers.

2. Most wanted specs are ones with most responsibilities in raids.

For example,
    ttw has almost 0 responsibilities, so there are 100 mages
    boomkin has to battleres, innervate and has less dps, so there are only 10 boomkins

Another aspect is,
    there are 100 "hurrdurr 4 button spec ez" retri paladins
    there are 5 retri paladins who can properly play and use their whole toolkit effectively

So in first case you can get invited just because you are that spec(easy mode) and in second case you will get invited first if you play good(hard mode).
    Edited: June 30, 2022

3. I see a lot of looking for tanks/healers posts in Global. Also when I check the RDF the 3 DPS slots fill almost immediately and then it takes maybe 20-30m sometimes to get the tank and healer filled. It may be overall easier to gear towards raiding as a Tank/Healer. As far as Raids and Guilds go I have no idea because I'm new as well and my GS sucks. There doesn't seem to be any guilds that are looking for newer players, most are recruiting 5k+ GS to push content.

4. Highest demand have all kind of Tanks.(as Pwarr some pugs might not take you)
    After that any kind of healer. (Best pick is here probably Rshami as he can be raid and Tank healer)
    Lowest demand have DPS. (Demo lock is here a good choice because they are quite rare and are needed for their strong raid buff)