1. Blackrock - Isle of Quel'Danas

Greetings Warmane Community,
    - I'll make this short.

Now that we have Isle of Quel'Danas World PvP zone up and running on Blackrock realm I feel like something is missing. After having spent some time in the zone itself I've noticed that players who join tend to stick around for a short period of time due to lack of motivation, and those who stay prefer running around rather than fighting. (Usually small groups of players from previous World PvP zone - Gurubashi Arena)
    I have a few suggestions in order to make this a fun experience for old and new players and increase the numbers in general.

1. - Crossrealm World PvP zone.
    Making Isle of Quel'Danas a crossrealm (as seen in battlegrounds where players from Blackrock and Icecrown can play together)

2. - Reward system.
    Implementation of reward system to serve as an incentive for players to join the fight and also as an added option to choose from between Arenas and Battlegrounds.

I believe this would help promote the community in general and increase the total number of players on all realms, not to mention the quality of life and satisfaction gained through new experiences.

Best regards,
    - Stefan.

2. July 4, 2022  
    Perhaps i should mention that people are abusing group size more than 3 which is the limit. Filthy animals