1. What is the correct range to hit with Feral Druid

THIS IS NOT A BUG REPORT

I have noticed that with Feral I can't hit my combo moves, finishing moves etc. I alwasys seems out of range and that doesn't happen with other classes?

So what is the correct range people that play feral use because I just don't get it.

2. It's "Melee" range, which is 8 yards I think. There are variations, big hitbox bosses, some you can attack from 20 yards, some you have to go all up in their *** to attack.
    Give an example, any specific mob, boss or it's PVP? Does it say "out of range" or what?

3. I'm responding to this in case OP reads it (I see that his account is banned).

Angrylol is absolutely right - the range of the hitbox is different for the different bosses. For Halion and Lord Marrowgar, for example, you can be really far from the bosses and still be able to hit them, whereas in BPC's case you need to be significantly closer to the princes. This isn't something concerning only cats, but melees in general as angrylol said.

[edit] I use an addon that tracks my weapon swings. Oftentimes this serves as a good indication if I'm too far from a mob before I start spending energy on it. You can consider using something similar as well - like WA or Quartz.
    Edited: June 30, 2022