1. July 2, 2022  

Cosmetic and unobtainable items

Hello

So i guess it has be talked over a few times in the past but i never found a specific answer. Why does Lordaeron Not have any of cosmetic items in the store? Such as some T3 gear which is otherwise unobtainable or my personal favorite "Arcanite Ripper" ? I mean yes we shouldnt be able to buy anything there that would improve our gameplay for money but adding such cool items that have no other use then COOL for some big bucks, would earn warmane more money and bring a smile on my face. I mean example Arcanite Ripper for 50 coins. Full T3 for 200 coins. OFC they would have no value if they were cheap and everyone was running around with them but its basicly free income as it dosent really require any work to add them and nobody would have a right to cry about these items being in the store as it dosent make you a better player in any way. These are just hobby items and if i wish to pay to have them its everyones own buzyness.

But they are otherwise unobtainable, we never got a chance to get them the way they were supposed to be obtained either. Its a non changing expansion and such things are neccecary with the ability to transmog.

2. July 2, 2022  
    Hello

So i guess it has be talked over a few times in the past but i never found a specific answer. Why does Lordaeron Not have any of cosmetic items in the store? Such as some T3 gear which is otherwise unobtainable or my personal favorite "Arcanite Ripper" ? I mean yes we shouldnt be able to buy anything there that would improve our gameplay for money but adding such cool items that have no other use then COOL for some big bucks, would earn warmane more money and bring a smile on my face. I mean example Arcanite Ripper for 50 coins. Full T3 for 200 coins. OFC they would have no value if they were cheap and everyone was running around with them but its basicly free income as it dosent really require any work to add them and nobody would have a right to cry about these items being in the store as it dosent make you a better player in any way. These are just hobby items and if i wish to pay to have them its everyones own buzyness.

But they are otherwise unobtainable, we never got a chance to get them the way they were supposed to be obtained either. Its a non changing expansion and such things are neccecary with the ability to transmog.
    And even better idea would be to make items like that available for "Legate" account only, i think being a regular supporter should be rewarded even further with making cool items that dont benefit the gameplay available.