1. July 9, 2022  

pvp gear from vendor differs with character

Hello,

when i log my warlock on blackrock, i am full relentless pvp gear and i can even buy wrathful gear for honor point only

i wanted to test a mage, i roll a mage and i go to the vendor and i have s5 gear only. It is not possible te get relentless gear and wrathful like my warlock with honor point only

the main reason could be that my warlock on blacrock was created 1 year ago but i don"t remember exactly. I have done only few BGs.

Maybe the rules changes and vendors sells not the same thing when you create a new character ?

why ? how does it work ?

2. July 9, 2022  
    When you create a new character you are asked if you want to be in the lower bracket or the higher bracket. Talk to the goblin. Old characters are all in the higher bracket.

3. July 9, 2022  
    When you create a new character you are asked if you want to be in the lower bracket or the higher bracket. Talk to the goblin. Old characters are all in the higher bracket.
    ok thank you a lot for your input, i am playing again for the summer after a long pause and i am quite lost with changes and i am going to fast

4. That's good to know. For a while, I thought the lower bracket was getting filled with Blackrock twinks. Now I see it is by design.