1. Fury Warrior guide by Klinda

Hi guys, firstly I am not Klinda. Many people doesn't know he actually made a guide, so decided to share it. Everything here is a copy paste from the original guide, please understand that this is not my guide, this guide is made by one of the best pve fury warrior ever and I have not changed anything in this guide, including macros.

Thank you for your understanding.

Fury Warrior 101
    1. Introduction.
    2. What to Expect in This Guide.
    3. The Basics of a Fury Warrior.
    4. Addons.
    5. Spec.
    6. Glyphs.
    7. The Fury Warrior Rotation.
    8. Gearing your Fury Warrior
    9. Macros
    10. Power Aura Imports (addons)
    11. Tips/Tricks

>> IM STILL ADDING TO THIS GUIDE ITS A WORKING PROJECT <<

Ok I’ve been meaning to write this for a while and seeing as I pretty much do nothing at work at the moment I may as well write it now.

First off a bit about me and why I’m writing a guide for Fury Warriors.

My characters name is Klinda and I’m a Fury Warrior Obviously. I’m the main raiding Fury Warrior of the Oceanic guild <Adept>. Adept is a PvE guild and are currently ranked #1 Oceanic, #2 US and top 10 in the world. For a long time I was mainly a PvPer and released multiple movies about arena and battleground pvp. I started hardcore raiding with Adept last year some time and since then started releasing PvE Videos as well. I post multiple top 5 dps records and a few #1s every now and then. People who watched and enjoyed my PvE and PvP Videos asked me to write a guide for DpS warriors, so here it is pretty much.

Ok in this guide I’m just going to be noting down some of the things that I’ve learnt as a Fury warrior over the time that I’ve been playing this game. It’ll start pretty basic for new raiders and people looking to roll a DpS warrior but I’ll try to make it less boring towards the end. Hopefully whether you’ve been raiding for a long time or just starting out you’ll be able to take something out of this guide and improve yourself as a raider.

Ill be going over gear setups, Rotations, Specs, General things to do as a fury warrior in a raiding envoronment and whatever else i can think of (ill add more over time)

I’ve played a few different classes in PvP and PvE and in my honest opinion fury warriors are the funnest class to play in WoW. They aren’t very difficult to learn, they don’t get boring and every raid needs one to perform at 100% efficiency, but like all classes in WoW they are difficult to master.

Fury warriors are EXTREMELY gear dependent, at first you’re going to be rage starved, you’re going to be doing the ****test dps in the raid and you’ll get sick of sundering, but don’t throw in the towel it’s worth it in the end.

Fury warriors aren’t just in a raid for the DpS they bring multiple aspects to a raid. Some people think Fury warriors are just a 4 button class and anyone can just rock onto one and rape face.

As a fury warrior depending on your raid make up, you could be sundering, keeping up demo shout on multiple targets, some raid leaders might even make you thunderclap, using shattering throw on cooldown depending on how long the fight goes for (if it’s a short fight you’d obviously use it during the bloodlust not just on cooldown), keeping up commanding shout or battle shout and while you’re doing all this you must maintain a perfect rotation so that you don’t get rage starved and clip your BT/WW cds resulting in a loss of dps.

Don’t let all that pressure you of playing a Fury Warrior once you do it for long enough you can just maintain all that sub consciously.

Before I get into specs and rotation etc of a fury warrior ill list a few addons that really help during a raid environment.

Now I don’t like using a lot of addons, I only really use the ones that help me perform at my maximum, so pretty little bar addons ans **** are useless to me.

Power Auras: Basicly an addon that can show buffs, debuffs, procs and basicly anything that’s on a timer. This comes in extremely handy for tracking slam procs, sunder stacks, shout durations (including demo shout) etc. I list a few ways to set up power auras later on in the guide.

Quartz: Shows your swing timer, good for timing cleaves to hit into adds etc.
    Bigwigs (personal choice): Any bossmod that shows bosses CDs, phases etc. Theres a lot out there like DXE, Deadly Bossmods and a few others but I prefer using Bigwigs, use what your comfortable with.

Ghost Pulse: Its an old addon but still works for me, just shows when things come off CD by flashing on your screen.

I mention these addons throughout the guide.

Ok there’s a few different specs you can go but they all basically revolve around the 18/53/0 generic fury warrior build. Im not going to go through all the different abilites warriors can use instead im just going to go over the ones that are used as a pve fury warrior.

Arms Tree

First Tier

3/3 Improved Heroic Strike: Pretty obvious, majority of your damage is heroic strike
    *2/5 Deflection: Can put your points out of Iron will here instead.
    2/2 Improved Rend: Ok yes rend is only usable in battle and Def but it’s a situational ability and you can get a dps boost out of it by stance dancing, which ill explain later on in the guide.

Second Tier

*2/3 Iron Will: Less stuns/charms means more time to dps (doesn’t effect some abilites can put these points in deflection instead).
    3/3 Tactical Mastery: This comes in handy for Stance dancing to shattering throw and rend (like I said ill explain it later on). Also if you have to sword and board shield wall taunt an add etc gives you some rage to work with.

Third Tier

2/2 Impale: pretty obvious why, 20% more damage on crits
    3/3 Deepwounds: Deep wounds is a lot of your damage provides bleeds for rogues etc etc
    Fourth Tier
    3/3 Two Handed Weapon Spec: 6% more damage on 2 handers and you going to be wielding 2 of them.

Fury Tree

First Tier

3/3 Armored to the Teeth: AP bonus from your armor, basic ****.
    2/2 Booming Voice: On spread out fights such as the Lich King encounter making sure everyone has a commanding shout is extremely important also demo shouting the shamblers and ghouls is a lot easier.
    5/5 Cruelty: 5% more crit.

Second Tier

Ok these abilities are pretty ****

Only reason for having improved Demo shout is if you have 2 fury warriors in the raid, you take 5 points out of improves shouts and put them into improved demo so one fury warrior keeps up commanding and one keeps up demo. Its a lot easier to get a feral tank to do it. UBW is ****, it’ll get to a point where you can spam the **** out of heroic strike and you wont get rage starved so this talent is useless also its **** to begin with.

Third Tier

3/3 Improved Cleave: For AoE fights cleave and whirlwind are your money makers, so imp damage on your cleaves is a big thing.
    */1 Piercing Howl: Is usable on some fights to slow adds (take a point out of improved shouts)
    5/5 Improved shouts: More HP for your raid or more AP depending on your assigned shout. (commanding takes priority over battle shout though.

Fourth Tier

5/5 DW Specialization: More damage from DWing pretty obvious.
    */2 Improved Execute: With execute replacing Slam for the final 20% of the fight taking points out of improved shout and putting them into this is a damage increase. I don’t do this because id prefer the raid to have more HP and I’m the only warrior in our raids most of the time.

Fifth Tier

3/3 Precision: Ok the hit cap for warriors is 8% and with 3 points in this talent it takes your hit cap down to 5% (164 hit rating) allowing you to drop hit for damage output stats like Arp/Str etc.
    1/1 Deathwish: This is your main cooldown for damage, Icreased damage by 20% for 30 seconds is a lot.

Sixth Tier

5/5 Flurry: Your heroic strikes go off your melee swings, so with your melee swing speed increased you get more heroic strikes off which increases your damage.

Seventh Tier

3/3 Intensify Rage: Reduces all the your damaging cooldowns (ie deathwish, bloodrage and reck) by 33% so you pop them more often during the fight.
    1/1 Bloodthirst: Your main damaging instant ability in a single target fight.
    2/2 Improved Whirlwind: More damage on your whirlwind.

Eighth Tier

5/5 Improved berserker stance: More str (majority of your abilities scale from str) and less threat (once your character is geared you’ll find you might have a threat issue with an average tank).

Ninth Tier

*/1 Heroic Fury: Removes immobilizing effects and takes resets the CD on your intercept (take a point out of improved shouts for this is an option)
    1/1 Rampage: 5% crit raid wide.
    3/3 Bloodsurge: Your slam procs come from this.

Tenth Tier

5/5 Unending Fury: Increases the damage done by all your instant abilities (excluding victory rush)

Final Tier

1/1 Titans Grip: The reason why your fury, allows you to DW 2 handed weapons.

This is the spec that I use for raiding. Now that the 30% buff is out for Icecrown I will be changing to a spec more towards personal damage (taking points out of imp shouts and putting them in imp execute etc etc leaves 1 point in imp shouts).

Ok major Glyphs are:

Heroic strike: You gain 10 rage when you crit a heroic strike.

Whirlwind:Takes 2 seconds of the whirlwind cooldown, so you get more whirlwinds off during the fight.

*Cleave: Your cleave hits 3 targets instead of 2 targets.

*Execution: On fights where there is no cleaving involved (deathbringer saurfang) it’s a good idea to carry around 5 glyph of executions and 5 glyph of cleaves and swap between them.

Minor Glyphs (personal choice)

Commanding: Increases the duration of your commanding shout so you don’t have to refresh it as often and if you die the raid will keep your commanding buff for longer.

Battle: Same as above but with battle shout.

Bloodrage: No damage taken when you pop Bloodrage.

Priority Boss from 100%-20%

1) BT = Bloodthirst
    2) WW = Whirlwind
    3) Slam on Bloodsurge proc (not to clip BT/WW GCD)
    4) Heroic Strike (to rage dump)

Priority Boss less than 20%

1) BT = Bloodthirst
    2) WW = Whirlwind
    3) Slam + Execute (not to clip BT/WW GCD)
    4) Heroic Strike (to rage dump)

Looks a bit like this

BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT WW/ BT// BT etc

/ = free GCDs

Stance Dance Rending in your Rotation

Alot of warriors dont use this but it is in fact a DPS increase. At the point where you have 2 GCDs (indicated by 2 "/") If you dont have a slam proc to use you can switch the battle stance rend and switch back before it clips your next BT. Dont bother trying to master this if your MS isnt like 100 or less, and with t10 4 piece bonus its going to be hard to get those 2 GCDs free anyway. Heres the macro anyway just mash it til your back into berserker stance.

#showtooltip Rend
    /cast [stance:1] Rend; Battle stance
    /stopcasting
    /cast Berserker stance

Multiple Targets Rotation

Priority

1) WW = Whirlwind
    2) BT = Bloodthirst
    3) Slam on Bloodsurge proc (not to clip BT/WW GCD)(Execute if cleaving off a boss below 20%)
    4) Cleave (to rage dump/AoE)

In fights where there are multiple targets (for example The Lich King encounter) ill use WW as a priority over BT which means I delay my BT when it clashes with the Whirlwind CD. Also I replace my Heroic Strike with Cleave at certain points of the fight.

Lich King Encounter Example:

Ill replace my heroic strike with cleave on the Valk phase (phase 2) to maximize my AoE dps. Ill replace my heroic strike with cleave once the offtank has enough ghouls etc on him to bounce the disease in Phase 1 (I only do this when Frzn, our offtank, tells me it’s ok to do so).

My AoE rotation looks a bit like this.

W BT BT W BT BT W BT BT W BT *delay* W repeated.

Basically whenever your BT would clip your WW delay for the whirlwind, more whirlwinds you get into the aoe pack more damage your going to do in the long run.

Be careful when cleaving it requires more rage than heroic strike and when it crits you don’t get your bonus rage from the glyph so you can rage starve yourself quite easily.

Rage Starving in your Rotation

This is one of the biggest problems people have when starting out as a fury warrior and it takes some time to get around. Basically rage starving is when you don’t have enough rage to use your abilities. This is caused by incorrect use of heroic strike and lack of gear (again back to being the most gear dependent class). When starting out as a fury warrior you’re going to have to spend a lot of time (and I mean a ****load of time) at the training dummies. Start out on the level 60 dummies to get your rotation perfected (without using heroic strike), get to the point where you could do your rotation in your sleep. Then start using your heroic strike to drop your rage. This is where you’re going to have to spend most of your time. When starting out, use heroic strike only when you’re above about 50-60 rage. It’ll take time to perfect and you’ll rage starve yourself a lot in the process but it’s the only way to learn really. Once you’ve got your rotation down and your heroic strike usage is matching your gear level the only thing that you can improve on is gear and experience.

Well yeah like I said warriors are one of the most gear dependent classes in WoW. You pretty much require a PvE guild that can clear most of the current WOTLK content to get your warrior to a point where it’s not extremely lame. The problem is when you start out your gears so **** that no guild wants you. Farm heroics and try to pug most raid resets each week.

Warrior BiS Gear Sets Arms and Fury PvE (Using Landsoul's Spreadsheet)

This list does not include any heroic items or Arthas or Halion loot.

Slot Fury Arms
    Head [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet]
    Neck [Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation] [Wodin's Lucky Necklace]
    Shoulder [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates]
    Back [Might of the Ocean Serpent] [Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape]
    Chest [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate]
    Wrist [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards] [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards]
    Hands [Gatecrasher's Gauntlets] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets]
    Waist [Astrylian's Sutured Cinch]/[Coldwraith Links] [Coldwraith Links]
    Legs [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Legplates] [Legplates of Painful Death]
    Feet [Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers] [Blood-Soaked Saronite Stompers]
    Finger1 [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance] [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance]
    Finger2 [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring] [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring]
    Trinket1 [Deathbringer's Will] [Deathbringer's Will]
    Trinket2 [Whispering Fanged Skull] [Death's Verdict]/[Death's Choice]
    Weapon1 [Shadow's Edge]/[Shadowmourne] [Shadow's Edge]/[Shadowmourne]
    Weapon2 [Cryptmaker]
    Ranged [Stakethrower] [Rhok'shalla, the Shadow's Bane]/[Frenzystrike Longbow]

This list has no difficulty restriction.

Slot Fury Fury+Shadowmourne
    Head [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet]
    Neck [Penumbra Pendant] [Penumbra Pendant]
    Shoulder [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates]
    Back [Vereesa's Dexterity]/[Sylvanas' Cunning] [Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak]/[Vereesa's Dexterity]/[Sylvanas' Cunning]
    Chest [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate]
    Wrist [Umbrage Armbands] [Umbrage Armbands]
    Hands [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets] [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy]
    Waist [Coldwraith Links] [Coldwraith Links]
    Legs [Scourge Reaver's Legplates] [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Legplates]
    Feet [Returning Footfalls] [Apocalypse's Advance]
    Finger1 [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance] [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance]
    Finger2 [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring] [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring]
    Trinket1 [Deathbringer's Will] [Deathbringer's Will]
    Trinket2 [Sharpened Twilight Scale] [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    Weapon1 [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] [Shadowmourne]
    Weapon2 [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand]
    Ranged [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas] [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas]

This list has no difficulty restriction.

Slot Arms
    Head [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet]
    Neck [Penumbra Pendant]
    Shoulder [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates]
    Back [Vereesa's Dexterity]/[Sylvanas' Cunning]
    Chest [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate]
    Wrist [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards]
    Hands [Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets]
    Waist [Coldwraith Links]
    Legs [Leggings of Northern Lights]
    Feet [Apocalypse's Advance]
    Finger1 [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance]
    Finger2 [Frostbrood Sapphire Ring]
    Trinket1 [Deathbringer's Will]
    Trinket2 [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    Weapon [Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General]/[Shadowmourne]
    Ranged [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas]

Gear Stats (Basics)

Hit Cap

5% from gear and 3% from Precision (8%) very important gem for this if you have to.

Expertise Cap

Try to stay at expertise soft cap of 26. Going slight under can be ok in certain circumstances, and is generally better than going slightly over. But you really want to have at least 25 and preferably exactly 26. Very important Gem for this if you have to.

Arp Cap

The armor penetration cap for fury is 1400 rating. 2 ways of going about this. Soft cap if your undergeared or hard cap once your geared.

Soft Cap: There are a number of trinkets available that will proc a certain number of armor penetration rating. Take the number that the trinket procs for, subtract it from 1400 and that is your soft cap. With this value of armor penetration you will be at 100% whenever your trinket procs. Generally speaking, gem to this soft cap after gemming to expertise cap, then stack strength.

Hard Cap: After a certain value of armor penetration from gear you will see better dps by dropping your armor penetration trinket and gemming straight armor penetration(use Landsoul's spreadsheet), with the ultimate goal of having 100% armor penetration at all times. Once you reach Hard cap (100%) you can Start replacing Arp gems with Str gems and Str/Crit gems to make your Socket Bs. (remember not to fall below the hard Cap when regemming) (you can use Hearty Rhino, the buff food, to gain 40 arp if your a bit short)

(Thanks to Frzn for his input)

Mainly focused around warrior abilities a few general ones though. not all apply to raiding but i thought id just put them in anyway.

Starting simple but effective. Weapon swaps make it into alot of warrior macros so its sorta like the backbone of a warrior.

Weapon Swap Macros

Righto pretty basic ****, i use /equipslot macros. /equipslot 16 is your mainhand /equipslot 17 is your offhand.

*Tip* Instead of typing out your weapons name for the /equipslot just shift click your weapon while your in your macro page ready to type and it will act as a copy paste function.

So an example, say i wanted to equip my MH weapon:

Macro
    /equipslot 16 Shadowmourne

If im TG it would look like this:

Macro
    /equipslot 16 Shadowmourne
    /equipslot 17 Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand

If im going to equip my shield and sword it will look like this:

Macro
    /equipslot 16 Wrathful Gladiator's Handaxe
    /equipslot 17 Wrathful Gladiator's Shield Wall

Stance Changing

Alot of warriors use f1 f2 f3 or mouse wheel or etc etc whatever floats your boat.

Heres a pretty cool macro though might make things easier for people who are a bit new to warriors or just want an easy alternative to 3 different bindings.

While in battle 1 press changes you to Berserking (unmodified)
    While in Berserking 1 press changes you to Battle (unmodified)
    Holding a modifier key (which is set to alt atm in this macro) and pressing the macro will change you to defensive stance
    While in defensive stance 1 press changes you to Battle (unmodified)

Macro
    /cast [modifier:alt,nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [stance:1] Berserker Stance; Battle Stance

*Note* to change the modifier key to something different just replace alt in the macro with the desired key for example Shift (seen below)

Macro
    /cast [modifier:shift,nostance:2] Defensive Stance; [stance:1] Berserker Stance; Battle Stance

Warrior Oh **** #1
    Using this will pop your battlemaster trinket, healthstone, and enraged regeneration all at the same time. Most people dont use battlemaster trinkets anymore so you can just remove it from the macro but say your vsing a spell cleave again and again and again and like all *highly skilled* spell cleaves they just train the **** out of you its wise to have a battlemaster's trinket in your bags just in case. Sacraficing a little bit of damage (I.e, DBW) for surivability isnt a bad idea.

Macro
    #showtooltip Battlemaster's Conviction
    /use Battlemaster's Conviction
    /use Fel Healthstone
    /cast Enraged Regeneration

Warrior Oh **** #2
    Uses Shield Wall if you are in Defensive Stance and have a shield equiped. If you are not in Defensive Stance it will switch you to Defensive and equip a one hander and shield. Shift click your main hand weapon after it says /equipslot 16 and your shield after it says /equipslot 17. Mash the fk out of this macro if your getting hard switched or etc etc.

Macro
    #showtooltip Shield Wall
    /cast [stance:2,equipped:shields] Shield Wall; [stance:1/3] Defensive Stance
    /stopmacro [equipped:shields]
    /equipslot 16
    /equipslot 17

Spell Reflect
    Switches to Sword and Board, shifts you to correct stance and casts Spell Reflection. same as before shift click your mainhand after equipslot 16 and your shield after equipslot 17. Note: Will not switch you to Defensive Stance if you are in Battle, since Spell Reflection is usable in Battle. Need to switch to Defensive manually if your getting Focus Fired a combo of 2 seperate macros would have to be used to shield wall and reflect. This macro and the Oh **** #2 macro would have to be used if your getting **** on. Again mash the fk out of this macro.

Macro
    #showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /cast [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields] Spell Reflection; [stance:3] Defensive Stance
    /stopmacro [equipped: Shields]
    /stopcasting
    /equipslot 16
    /equipslot 17

ARMS SPECIFIC MACRO

Ok i really dont like this macro but its still useful if you get use to it. I use a different way of accomplishing what this macro does, ill get into that later on.

Bladestorm and Cancel Bladestorms

Title pretty much says it all, tap once starts bladestorm tap a second time cancels it. You really need a cancelaura bladestorm macro or a few actually but i dont use this one.

Macro
    #showtooltip Bladestorm
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Bladestorm

Cancelaura bladestorm macros are a massive need in arena, alot of teams switch to a warriors as they bladestorm for a quick kill esp spell cleaves and 4dps teams because most warriors dont cancelaura and just sit there taking damage in the face.

You can use a cancelaura bladestorm with most abilities, just gotta be careful not to cancel it by accident by spamming.

Adding it to one of the Warrior oh **** macros is viable too.

The cancelaura macros i use for bladestorm are as follows:

Macro
    #showtooltip Shattering Throw
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Shattering Throw

Macro
    #showtooltip Charge
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Charge

Frzn's Additions

Shattering Throw
    Non-spam Shattering Throw macro.

Macro
    #showtooltip
    /run local s,u="shattering throw","target";local t,d=GetSpellCooldown(s);if IsSpellInRange(s,u)==1 and d<=GetTime()-t then SendChatMessage("Shattering -> %T!","SAY")end
    /cast shattering throw

Mouseover Taunt
    Traditional mouseover taunt macro, be careful not to taunt the wrong thing!

Macro
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Taunt

Shoot/Throw
    Useful for changing ranged weapons from a throwing weapon to a gun etc..

Macro
    /cast [equipped:Thrown] Throw; Shoot

Total Avoidance
    I used this macro when I was gearing to tank the adds on Anub'arak.

Macro
    /run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(format("Unhittable at 102.4%% - you have %.2f%%", GetDodgeChance() + GetBlockChance() + GetParryChance() + 5 + 1/(0.0625 + 0.956/(GetCombatRating(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/4.91850*0.04))))

Raid Icon with Whisper/Raid Msg
    I'd recommend binding your raid icons to your num pad keys if you don't use them - this macro was used as a backup interrupt macro for Anub'arak, but still has it's use elsewhere, for a further understanding about this macro, click here.
    Icons range between numbers 1 to 8.

Macro
    /script SetRaidTarget("target", 1)
    /w playername {star}Star is up on %T assist and interrupt {star}
    /ra playername -> {star}Star is up on %T assist and interrupt {star}

Focus Shield Bash
    Depending on the scenario, change "Shield Bash" with "Pummel" - keep in mind that Pummel has a lower CD on it compared to Shield Bash, I found this macro useful whilst tanking Saronite Animus, and being a backup interrupter on General Vezax.

Macro
    /cast [target=focus] Shield Bash
    /7 -> Shield Bash used!

Mouseover Devastate
    This can be useful for multiple mob tanking, combinded with Cleave and Thunderclap.

Macro
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /use [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][harm,nodead][target=targettarget, harm, nodead][] Devastate

Charge/Intercept
    This macro combined with Warbringer talent has been useful.

Macro
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept

I talked about power Auras earlier as being a really good addon for tracking warrior buffs and debuffs. The following are a few imports for Power Auras to make it easier to set up.

4 Piece t10 Slam proc (2 stacks)

1 stack

Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.51764705882353; anim1:nu1; g:nu0; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Warrior_Bloodsurge; size:nu1.2099999189377; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-30; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu28; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu2; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:botrue; Active:botrue; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stSlam!; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1

2nd stack

Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.92156862745098; anim1:nu1; g:nu0.45098039215686; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Warrior_Bloodsurge; size:nu2.0299999713898; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-30; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu2; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu1; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:botrue; Active:botrue; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stSlam!; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1

Frzn's Additions

Sunder Armor:

Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.94901960784314; anim1:nu4; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:botrue; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Warrior_Sunder; size:nu0.15999999642372; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.94509803921569; y:nu67; x:nu-273; customname:stskinner border; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:nu0; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu0; alpha:nu0.90000003576279; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:botrue; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:nu0; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; sound:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu28; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:botrue; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; buffname:stSunder Armor; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:nu0; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu0; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.HideRequest:botrue; timer.id:nu28; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.enabled:botrue; timer.Showing:bofalse; timer.y:nu20; timer.h:nu0.69999998807907; timer.ShowOnAuraHide:bofalse; timer.Transparent:botrue; timer.UpdatePing:botrue; timer.InvertAuraBelow:nu0; timer.x:nu-181; timer.Texture:stAccidentalPresidency; stacks.a:nu1; stacks.Showing:bofalse; stacks.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; stacks.y:nu42; stacks.h:nu0.75; stacks.id:nu28; stacks.Transparent:botrue; stacks.UpdatePing:bofalse; stacks.enabled:botrue; stacks.x:nu-176; stacks.Texture:stMonofonto

Rend:

Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.94901960784314; anim1:nu4; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:botrue; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Gouge; size:nu0.15999999642372; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.94509803921569; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; begin:nu0; x:nu-210; customsoundend:st; customname:stskinner border; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:nu0; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu0; alpha:nu0.90000003576279; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; CurrentMatch:stRend; owntex:botrue; isResting:nu0; stance:nu10; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:nu0; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; sound:nu0; spec1:botrue; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; InactiveDueToState:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; id:nu12; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:bofalse; anim2:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; soundend:nu0; beginSpin:bofalse; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; CurrentSlot:nu1; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; combat:nu0; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; buffname:stRend; y:nu67; off:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:nu0; targetfriend:bofalse; party:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu0; timer.InvertAuraBelow:nu0; timer.lastShownLarge:nu3; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.h:nu0.69999998807907; timer.ShowOnAuraHide:bofalse; timer.UpdatePing:botrue; timer.Texture:stAccidentalPresidency; timer.ShowActivation:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu390928.893; timer.Showing:bofalse; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.HideRequest:botrue; timer.lastShownSmall:nu59; timer.y:nu20; timer.x:nu-139; timer.a:nu1; timer.Transparent:botrue; timer.Start:nu390923.799; timer.id:nu12; timer.cents:botrue; timer.enabled:botrue

Vigilance:

Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; Active:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:botrue; beginSpin:bofalse; buffname:stVigilance; r:nu1; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; y:nu-30; x:nu-160; customsoundend:st; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; spec1:bofalse; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:botrue; texture:nu27; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; owntex:bofalse; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; anim2:nu0; symetrie:nu0; b:nu1; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; anim1:nu1; threshold:nu50; off:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; CurrentUnit:stparty3; textaura:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Warrior_Vigilance; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; size:nu0.15999999642372; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; torsion:nu1; begin:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; Instance10Man:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; PvP:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; sound:nu0; stance:nu10; inRaid:botrue; exact:botrue; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; id:nu8; soundend:nu0; GTFO:nu0; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; finish:nu1

Debuffs (Demo Shout/Demo Roar/Curse of Weakness/Vindication):

Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; Active:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:botrue; InactiveDueToState:botrue; beginSpin:bofalse; buffname:stDemoralizing Shout/Demoralizing Roar/Curse of Weakness/Vindication; r:nu0.14901960784314; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; y:nu-7; x:nu0; customsoundend:st; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; spec1:botrue; bufftype:nu2; party:bofalse; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu17; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; HideRequest:bofalse; Instance5Man:nu0; anim2:nu0; symetrie:nu0; b:nu1; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; anim1:nu1; threshold:nu50; off:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; textaura:bofalse; icon:stInterfaceIconsSpell_Holy_Vindication; size:nu0.93999999761581; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:botrue; torsion:nu1; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; begin:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; Instance10Man:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; PvP:nu0; stance:nu10; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; inRaid:nu0; exact:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; id:nu4; soundend:nu0; GTFO:nu0; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; finish:nu1

Commanding Shout/Battle Shout:

Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.64705882352941; anim1:nu4; g:nu0.027450980392157; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Warrior_BattleShout; size:nu0.68000000715256; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; CurrentMatch:stBattle Shout; begin:nu0; x:nu-1; customsoundend:st; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu16; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; stance:nu10; multiids:st; randomcolor:bofalse; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; sound:nu0; spec1:botrue; InactiveDueToState:botrue; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; id:nu1; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:bofalse; anim2:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; soundend:nu0; beginSpin:bofalse; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; CurrentSlot:nu1; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; combat:botrue; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; buffname:stCommanding Shout/Battle Shout; y:nu-39; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; party:bofalse; finish:nu1

Sudden Death:

Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.25490196078431; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterfaceIconsAbility_Warrior_ImprovedDisci plines; size:nu0.95999997854233; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.058823529411765; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; begin:nu0; x:nu1; customsoundend:st; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu4; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; sound:nu0; InactiveDueToState:botrue; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; id:nu3; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:bofalse; anim2:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; soundend:nu0; beginSpin:bofalse; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; spec1:botrue; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; combat:botrue; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; buffname:stSudden Death; y:nu-30; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; party:bofalse; finish:nu1

Ok getting into the more detailed parts of a fury warrior here.

Starting with Priority and Altering your Rotation.

Yes ive touched on priority in the rotation section but im going to talk about it more.

A major part of Prioritising is knowing the fight. Im going to use Lord Marrowgar as an example to help explain how I would dps this encounter.

Addons that will help during this counter are Bigwigs (or any boss mod), Quartz and Power Auras.
    This goes like this, every so often Lord Marrowgar will place 3 people onto spikes and the spikes need to be DpSed for the people on them to be set free. This is where Quartz and Bigwigs comes in. The spike cooldown is displayed by bigwigs as a timer, the main objective as a fury warrior in this fight to maximize your dps is to time your cleaves and whirlwinds with the spikes. Quartz showers your swing time, so you are going to use this to time when to switch from HS to Cleave.

For example, Lord Marrowgars spike cooldown is finished and he is casing Spikes. Your swing time at the moment is 2 seconds and he has 2 second left on his cast. You will replace your HS with a cleave so that as soon as the spikes are laid your cleave hits them, this will allow you to get at least 2 cleaves into the spikes (depending on how fast your guild kills the spikes).

Whirlwind Priority. Ok if your whirlwind comes off cooldown with as Lord Marrow is about to cast bone spikes, do not use whirlwind. Wait for BT, use BT (leaving whirlwind off cooldown) then when the spikes spawn whirlwind into them. This is called Delaying, it causes your Whirlwind to hit 4 targets instead of 1 and makes up for the time that you delayed it.

In between the spike phase you return your rotation back to normal.

Thanks to:
    Frzn and Klinda!

2. it looks really nice mate :) damn i wish i had skill in design

3. Do not push this rend in rotation = more dps bull**** please. Fury warrior only job is to stack sunder armor on boss (not always necessary) when free cds.

Klinda never switched stance. proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQEXOXObTA

4. As I said in the very sentence this is a straight cope paste from his guide. If you would do double check and see the part where he says 'its nearly impossible with 4 T10', or something like that.

Anyway, here is the original guide if anyone need it: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ior-101-a.html

5. I believe that, rending at 4t10 near bis is a plain dps loss even at perfect situation (sunder/demo is up, during 2gcd break, boss is above %20/%75, no slam, mangle on boss, fully buffed and lastly, single target.) You lose zerk stance str bonus, your auto may miss/glance which will be far greater loss than gain.

6. Hope any advice can be given name is zendraxis on armory I seem to be doing low DPS about 6k on dummy I'm arp cap exp cap and hit cap idk what I'm doing wrong is it my talents my gear or rotation? Idk I followed the rotation of this guide and it seems about 6k to 6.5 k on d
    ummy is what I can pull i