1. Is that ok to up as restoration shaman

Or should I play dps and then respec ?
    I don't want to take too much time for solo leveling but i also want to be able to heal efficiently a group in dungeons.

2. Someone correct me if wrong but with a good group (patient, not pulling too many at once...) you shouldn't have any problem healing lower level dungeons as elemental.

3. And when should i respec? Around lvl 40? or 50? or even more idk

4. I recall healing everything fine as ele/enh until outlands the gear and power creep in dungeons became too much

5. Imo dungeons lose their worth after you've done your HFP dungeons for few quests. After that you can easily just be DPS and solo quest. You could do occasional dungeon as DPS too, for a change of pace.

Restoration leveling outside of dungeons is slow, as nothing buffs your cast times or damages. For spamming RDF and nothing else, resto is preferred.

6. I assumed that we were talking about level <40 dungeons since at level 40 you will be learning dual spec.

7. I assumed that we were talking about level <40 dungeons since at level 40 you will be learning dual spec.
    If one has the luxury of throwing that 1K gold for it, sure. Elemental healing should be relatively fine until Blood Furnace and Ramparts. After that, I'd go resto if the intent is to spam my way to 80 (which I never do). I rather do quests and an occasional dungeon to gear/have fun/distraction from questing.