1. Can't need the jewelcrafting design in dungeon

I'm a jewel and i don't know where is the problem,it says something like "Your class can't need this item"(I'm warlock) but i always see how people need the jewel design and it makes me sad because i also need it but just can't
    Help please?(

2. Is it possible that it's because you don't meet the profession skill level requirement? It generally won't let you need something you lack proficiency on. For example, armor before you are trained on it.

3. Aren't those designs useless as of patch 3.3.5?

4. Aren't those designs useless as of patch 3.3.5?
    People like to collect. Plus, they include meta gems and rare quality gems are useful for 232-245 gears due to lower cost with 80% efficiency of epic gems

5. Is it possible that it's because you don't meet the profession skill level requirement? It generally won't let you need something you lack proficiency on. For example, armor before you are trained on it.
    Probably,ppl in chat say that i need be 390 lvl jewelcfafting to need 390 jewel design and e.t.c, something like that
    Also ty<3

6. Aren't those designs useless as of patch 3.3.5?
    Dunno i'm kinda new in wow xd still have a lot to figure out.Maybe you're right but why not

7. I'm a jewel and i don't know where is the problem,it says something like "Your class can't need this item"(I'm warlock) but i always see how people need the jewel design and it makes me sad because i also need it but just can't
    Help please?(
    You need the skill level needed for the recipe to roll Need.