1. Can't fly

Hi
    I've riding skill at 225 and I've buy a normal flying gryphon, I registered my mount in pet panel but I can't mount, it says "You can't use that here" but I'm in northrend

My pg is Ghalon and the server in Icecrown

2. Because you need to buy cold weather flying. IIRC, you learn it at lvl 77 as main character, after you can buy and send tomes for your lvl 68 alta

3. Dude, i've literally told you what to do for ability to fly in Northrend...
    Go to flying trainer in North (anyone, in Borean, Fjord, Dalaran) > speak to it > pay 1k gold fee > fly.
    What's so hard?

4. I told you that I've DONE all of these thing but nothing

help mepls

5. I told you that I've DONE all of these thing but nothing
    Right... "i'm lvl80" and "i've done all these things, still same problem" are two completely different sentences.

6. I've been to all available fly trainers in Northrend but there are not available to sell the cold wheather skill in any of them. It's not showing as learnt either. I have another character in Lordaeron, but the one giving me trouble is in Icecrown and some friends can't have it as well.
    Any help about this?

7. I've been to all available fly trainers in Northrend but there are not available to sell the cold wheather skill in any of them. It's not showing as learnt either. I have another character in Lordaeron, but the one giving me trouble is in Icecrown and some friends can't have it as well.
    Any help about this?
    from trainer in Dalaran

8. Yes, I mean theorically speaking I know it should be In Valiance Keep, Dalaran and another site.. In Dalaran it is not showing and in Valiance keep neither.
    Please help

9. Yes, I mean theorically speaking I know it should be In Valiance Keep, Dalaran and another site.. In Dalaran it is not showing and in Valiance keep neither.
    Please help
    Have you filtered trainer's "Available, Unavailable, Already Learned"?
    Are you level 77/+?
    Or if you have level 80 and can buy Tome of Cold Weather Flying from Krasus' Landing, Dalaran. The tome can be used on level 68/+ alts. Not available on Frostmourne in this patch.
    Do you have 225 riding?

10. My C is in Icecrown, lvl 71 and riding skill of 225.
    so, What's hapenning next? once I reach LVL 77, will it turn up available in riding trainers?

It is a heavy pain to be LVL 70 and not being able to fly, the disadvantage towards lvl 80s is huge and we feel vulnerable enough without flying mounts..
    Edited: July 26, 2022

11. My C is in Icecrown, lvl 71 and riding skill of 225.
    so, What's hapenning next? once I reach LVL 77, will it turn up available in riding trainers?

It is a heavy pain to be LVL 70 and not being able to fly, the disadvantage towards lvl 80s is huge and we feel vulnerable enough without flying mounts..
    You'll have to level to 77 before being able to fly in Northrend as a first timer.

You can then get a http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=44229 (Gryphon, if Alliance) from K3 by talking to http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/npc=30464.
    Or you can train Cold Weather Flying from riding trainer. It costs 1000g, but with that you can fly in any zone in Northrend.