1. The whole point of camping a GY is because its more efficient, especially in Alterac Valley. If you don't camp the graveyard the enemy team will avoid fighting because they failed the first few fights and they will try to capture everything repeatedly thus leading to a very long battleground of running around killing 1 or 2 people over and over in a boring bg. I for one don't find simulating the olympics to be entertaining in that case I'd rather go to the gym.
    Edited: July 20, 2022

2. The whole point of camping a GY is because its more efficient, especially in Alterac Valley. If you don't camp the graveyard the enemy team will avoid fighting because they failed the first few fights and they will try to capture everything repeatedly thus leading to a very long battleground of running around killing 1 or 2 people over and over in a boring bg. I for one don't find simulating the olympics to be entertaining in that case I'd rather go to the gym.
    Not denying sometimes camping graveyard can be a valid strategy, especially when the match is close and every ticket counts, or when you are able to separate the enemy team with your main element so they spawn in two different locations (usually this is by the 2nd to last graveyard, and the match is about to be over anyway), but what you said here is patent nonsense. The complaints here are about HK farming in AV, which happens on a regular basis, and the farming team will purposely prolong a fight just to get more HKs (by not completely objectives, refusing to defend capped towers, and flagging those who try to defend towers as AFKers).

3. Not denying sometimes camping graveyard can be a valid strategy, especially when the match is close and every ticket counts, or when you are able to separate the enemy team with your main element so they spawn in two different locations (usually this is by the 2nd to last graveyard, and the match is about to be over anyway), but what you said here is patent nonsense. The complaints here are about HK farming in AV, which happens on a regular basis, and the farming team will purposely prolong a fight just to get more HKs (by not completely objectives, refusing to defend capped towers, and flagging those who try to defend towers as AFKers).
    What fight lol. 90% of time after first or second fight in AV the other team will dodge and try to run away while many people will go afk or leave, its a pointless bit of resistance that wastes my time. Mathematically it doesn't make any sense to chase from one graveyard to next, when you can keep the majority of the team confined to the first graveyard where everyone will be ressing at initially. If you let them all escape, they will flee like rats in all directions and you will have now a mess on the map where everyone is split into small groups that is recapturing everything on a constant basis. At that point you're dealing with an insurgency that is trying to avoid you. And I don't know anyone who flags people caping towers, they get mad when they cap graveyards.
    Edited: July 20, 2022

4. Let me make it simple for you. Mathematically, AV ends quicker when you do the objectives. HK farmers purposely avoid doing the objectives. They refuse to help defend any of the captured towers, instead choose to constantly regroup, fallback, and turtle. Graveyard farming is not used as a winning strategy in this case, but instead as a way of prolonging the fight to maximize the farm.

If you understand the ebb and flow and momentum of the fights in AV, you will see that when both teams are more or less equally matched, the side that overextends (by having a much greater distance between their graveyard and the frontline) will eventually get overwhelmed forcing them to fall back. That is why unless you happen to have a team that can completely dominate the other, it is good to capture the graveyards. Otherwise you get this constant back and forth (gaining and losing of the same grounds) without accomplishing anything. At best it is inefficient, at worse, if your team is slightly weaker than the other, it becomes a slow bleed to the death with little chance for reversal.

5. The whole point of camping a GY is because its more efficient, especially in Alterac Valley. If you don't camp the graveyard the enemy team will avoid fighting because they failed the first few fights and they will try to capture everything repeatedly thus leading to a very long battleground of running around killing 1 or 2 people over and over in a boring bg. I for one don't find simulating the olympics to be entertaining in that case I'd rather go to the gym.
    That might be the dumbest justification of camping a GY I've ever seen. The whole point of AV is to get the towers down, and then kill the boss.. Not to run down the opposing factions resources to 0. That's just put in place so it won't go on forever. Destroying the towers, and then killing the boss is way, way faster than farming the GY.

Besides, we all know the real purpose of camping GYs. It's to get easy HKs. It's why the same group of people used to farm the WG portal until Warmane changed it.

6. Let me make it simple for you. Mathematically, AV ends quicker when you do the objectives. HK farmers purposely avoid doing the objectives. They refuse to help defend any of the captured towers, instead choose to constantly regroup, fallback, and turtle. Graveyard farming is not used as a winning strategy in this case, but instead as a way of prolonging the fight to maximize the farm.

If you understand the ebb and flow and momentum of the fights in AV, you will see that when both teams are more or less equally matched, the side that overextends (by having a much greater distance between their graveyard and the frontline) will eventually get overwhelmed forcing them to fall back. That is why unless you happen to have a team that can completely dominate the other, it is good to capture the graveyards. Otherwise you get this constant back and forth (gaining and losing of the same grounds) without accomplishing anything. At best it is inefficient, at worse, if your team is slightly weaker than the other, it becomes a slow bleed to the death with little chance for reversal.
    That might be the dumbest justification of camping a GY I've ever seen. The whole point of AV is to get the towers down, and then kill the boss.. Not to run down the opposing factions resources to 0. That's just put in place so it won't go on forever. Destroying the towers, and then killing the boss is way, way faster than farming the GY.

Besides, we all know the real purpose of camping GYs. It's to get easy HKs. It's why the same group of people used to farm the WG portal until Warmane changed it.
    People with gear are here to PvP not to watch snow fall on 10 year old textures for objectives that give useless honor tokens lol. Its funny to see PvE plebs completely miss my point
    Edited: August 4, 2022

7. Alterac Valley used to be my favorite bg. Until it became ... like you describe.

i remember the whole team would run and crush the ennemy, not let even one slip, cap all towers and gys, go for the boss and win in 3-5min.

8. Cap the GY in AV and spam "idc gotta cap". This will either cause a fast win/loss, or allow you to be endlessly annoying to these premades. Enjoy the new self defined mode of victory, since we're all doing that nowadays, apparently. Don't underestimate the power you have in these AVs. The obvious next step would be to report them AFK while you are at it. Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

First 12