1. Farm GY

Well, now it becomes impossible to make a bg like AV when the GY super pranksters are around.
    They are stopping you from playing.
    You do your job for the GYs and bases and when they don't like it they declare you idle.
    What do you have to do to play normally?
    They literally prevent others from playing normally.
    Edited: July 17, 2022

2. Well, now it becomes impossible to make a bg like AV when the GY super pranksters are around.
    They are stopping you from playing.
    You do your job for the GYs and bases and when they don't like it they declare you idle.
    They literally prevent others from playing normally.
    Try:
    1) do a /who "Alterac Valley" and dodge AV (or /who your most hated farmers if they are same faction as you)
    2) play Alliance and disable merc mode (most of these farmers seem to have it disabled?)
    3) play in the lower gear bracket that matches Frostmourne PVP season
    4) spam "Idc gotta cap"

3. Forgive me, but it doesn't seem to me that it's up to me who plays normally to take precautions, but to them to accept that others would like to be able to play otherwise than according to their shifted rules.

4. Until Warmane deem premade HK farm as abusive behavior and decide to implement a fix, you are pretty much SOL. You can raise awareness (like we did about mboxers), and in the meantime use some of the workarounds I suggested. Also consider these options: 1) enter queue together with your 80 alt and enter BG with the alt first. Or 2) skip RBG altogether and only queue for the ones you want to play. I usually go with AB and EoTS.

5. At the limit the farm gy, if these people find it amusing to kill in loop poor guys unable to defend themselves, apart from pitying them I don't see what else I can do.
    On the other hand, preventing other players from doing their bg "normally" i.e. -> taking gy, capturing enemy bases ... by systematically excluding them by vote becomes anti-game and should be punished.

6. Try:
    1) do a /who "Alterac Valley" and dodge AV (or /who your most hated farmers if they are same faction as you)
    2) play Alliance and disable merc mode (most of these farmers seem to have it disabled?)
    3) play in the lower gear bracket that matches Frostmourne PVP season
    4) spam "Idc gotta cap"
    They'll get their whole premade together and mark you afk 24/7 if try and cap graveyards.

7. that's exactly it! Isn't this what we call "disrupting gameplay"?

8. They'll get their whole premade together and mark you afk 24/7 if try and cap graveyards.
    They do. That's why you spam "Idc gotta cap" while you are at it. Sometimes you can start a movement and get other players doing the same. It's quite hilarious.

9. that's exactly it! Isn't this what we call "disrupting gameplay"?
    It is imo, but it's hard to prove who is doing it (even though we all know who it is). It's been going on for years. They had to move the spawn point of the WG portal because the same group of people camped WG fortress for 8-12 hours every day.

I have an easy solution to all of this. Cap HKs at 100k. If you reach the cap, you can't get any more HKs.

10. Cap HKs at 100k. If you reach the cap, you can't get any more HKs.
    I second that.

11. It's hard to prove who's doing this, but the warmane team has the logs.
    They just need the will to act, it's clearly "disrupting gameplay" and it's punishable by a ban.

12. I put you the answer of a mj for a report in game :

Hello there,
    we require screenshot evidence of such in order to take action against the player involved.

How can you take a screenshot of something you can't see?

13. Not that it will guarantee success, but you can try recording gameplay (or a series of screenshot that captures the chat log leading up to you receiving the debuff). The chat log will usually give a clue about who started the AFK vote. Of course, they can easily coordinate that through Discord or other means, and this is useless for identifying everyone who flagged you. In general, I find recording gameplay to be the best evidence for reporting abusive behaviors and hackers. The moments usually come and go too quickly, and you may need earlier chat/screenshots to tell the full story and its context.

14. i'm going to start by not giving any more money to any of my accounts.
    And then keep this thread alive.
    I'm sure the warmane bosses will use common sense.
    The situation today is too favorable to a small part of the population.

15. u know, those people think que-ing solo Q arena with underdog specced class/build is ruining others while the're too braindead to comprehend that what they're doing in BG is actually disrupting others. u cant reason with 12 iq mouth breathers man. kekw

12 Last