1. 5 player limit: How do we get to raid instances now?

I was using the summoning stone at the ICC dungeon to get my characters to ICC10. A GM thought it was funny(?) to kill my characters while I was trying to summon them, then log some of them out, then give me this message:

https://imgur.com/qmiZ4tA

According to the sticky, raid boxing is still very much allowed. How am I supposed to get my characters to the raids if I'm not allowed to summon them outside of them? The obvious answer is warlock summoning, but is that the REQUIRED way?

Thanks.

2. You can't have more than 5 accounts logged in outside an instance. There's no "required way" outside respecting that limitation.

3. You can't have more than 5 accounts logged in outside an instance. There's no "required way" outside respecting that limitation.
    Fair enough, thank you.

Are there any definitions on this I can read? For instance, as you wrote it, if my raid team wipes and releases they are breaking the rules, as the grave is outside the instance. I had assumed that this isn't an issue with Warmane as most of the time the player would fly right back into the instance. Are you saying we can only release 5 characters at a time? The more I think about it, the more niche situations I may find myself in where I break the rule and don't mean to.

4. It's plainly as I said, with no exceptions.

5. You can go with 2 chars to the summoning stone and summon 3 chars. Then bring them to the instance and go back out to summon the remaining chars.