1. Best DK Spec for DPS

im thinking about starting a DK and was wondering what spec i should do for DPS. I was thinking blood but i dont know if thats a good idea or not.

2. Blood is very gear dependent, and not many raids will take you in as blood DPS.
    Top DPS specs are Frost and Unholy. Which spec "tops the meters" varies from fight to fight.

3. blood dps with shadowmourne and bis items, overpower frost and unholy
    frost dps is very decent single target
    unholy is very decent on aoe targets
    if not bis items, dont even try blood , if you cant reach armor pen cap

4. I'd say the best is unholy, since blood tanks taking icy talons has become popular, demand for frost dps has declined somewhat. And blood is lowest, at best on par, but there is no reason to take blood, if you can take fury warrior in the same raid slot, it's better in every aspect there is.

5. Early game Unholy and/or Frost.
    Mid game Unholy and/or Frost.
    Late game Unholy and/or Frost.

If you want to main DPS only, get both and switch depending on what your guild/pug raid needs (since they bring 2 different buffs/debuffs to the raid).
    Stat values and dual wielding is good for both, so you wont need any additional gear for any of the two specs.

If you have Shadowmourne and want to be disappointed in the spec on any fight that lasts more than 2min, try out Blood. xD