1. Advice on which healer to pick together with a lock

Hello i am looking for some input here

My friend whos kinda inexperienced wants to play lock which puts me into the position to pick a healer that usually is not a problem for me as i always have been a priest (disc) main

Now the problem is that disc warlock obviously dont sync together thanks to both being weak to melee fear dr and priests are more build for short games while locks are more in for the long run

I dont wanna play druid.

My first thought would be rshaman/lock is a nice go to comp and has always worked in 2s together with decent 3s possibilities in wls/rls/mls but after doing some research it seems like that rshamans are. Not seen in the glorious light these days than they used to

Other option seems to be pally strong output barely killable brings lot ot survivability to the lock
    Cool
    But hpally is super passive and has barely any impact compared to the other healers

Now keep in mind that i am the by far more experienced player and i feel like its not a good thing if the"weaker" player has the pressure on him to be the main output ot the team

We are talking about 3.3.5a and even classic..
    I doubt that anyone cares enough to answer but i can barely find resources

Thank you for reading

2. Well, on low skill level the dps does always have a higher influence on the outcome of a battle than the healer does.
    Rsham can be played more offensive than Hpala so that might help you on landing kills.
    A Rsham+dlock team is right now on rank 9 and 16 on the ladder so the setup seems to work pretty good.
    Playing shami also gives you the option to roll ele+destro which works also well.

3. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024