1. Hi,

- Do random dungeons buy items from vendor with emblems in Dalaran.
    - Meet up with friends and grind together.
    - Do random Battlegrounds. Buy items with honor in Orgimmar.
    - Look for Items in the Auction House.
    - Do quests in Norternd up top the tournament area.

2. just wanted to update everyone on my latest progress. So I am 5630GS now, so i tell people i am 5.7k when applying to raids. I've picked up a few 251 pieces from raids and the frost vendor, so i have almost weaned myself off the PvP junk gear. I really need to get better weapons tho, am still using 232 ilvl weapons. Besides that, I am doing pretty awesome. Just got to hang in there, put in the work, and you'll reach 5.6, 5.7k without having to spend a dime at the donation store.

3. The definitive answer is money. As the first character, I recommend that you choose 2 harvesting professions that you can then replace later. To use hauction house As much as you can and with the money you buy the gear. If you do not like this or it is too late to do so I recommend that you group and farm trial of the champion intentionally and without using the Dungeon finder which does not allow you to join without a gear.

4. Latest update: I've gotten my 4th piece of 251 gear set from ICC now, along with a few other pretty good pieces of gear. Total gear score is 5679

everything is fully enchanted and gemmed, so that helps too. Can't wait to start rocking out in RS soon

5. How are you with gold? There are legs and feet the same item level as of icc25 man that can be crafted with tailoring. Or if you farm mats you can look on global for tailor to create those for you.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=70551
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?spell=70552
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=47655

6. My bad, didn't see your latest posts. Well good job.

Whats your ingame name?

7. in game name is RadheRadhe and server is Icecrown. Yesterday finally beat the Lich King on 10 man normal ICC and got the achievement plus a couple of very good weapons so my GS is around 5850 now. Just best 25 RS normal for the first time today also. I'm making a lot of progress. Just need to upgrade the 251 set now, and get a better Ranged weapon and a 264 trinket and i should be ready to hit 6k GS. Been a long journey these past 3 months but it's been fun.

8. changed my username to Monsterpiggy with 10 vote points... never knew i could do that. So hit me up in game if you want

9. Hell yea. Just got one of those tokens in the ICC raid and upgraded a set gear piece to 264. I finally broke 5.9k GS, and since i round the number up, i can now claim to be 6k GS. Never thought i would reach this day, without you guys help I wouldn't have. Let's go onwards, to 6200GS as the new goal.

10. Happy to hear about your progress! Keep going :D

11. Sometimes it is easy to level up pass 5k gs but sometimes it will take around 3-5 months if you're pugging. A sad story indeed. You come to 5k but they want 5.1-2k for alt icc runs. They don't want to pick you because those 100gs is bothering their eyes. You buy from AH gear just to boost it a bit but then your ideal items get changed by this. Ups you buy and it happens that now they require 5400. Nice.

Now of course there are always those raids where they just require 5k gs (usually on wednesday or tuesday) but those raids only do 5-6 bosses and sometimes fail even on 1st boss leading to RO.

How about making your own raid? Try as 5k but you require 5.2-4. People gonna bash you for getting ''boosted'' and none gonna join. Yep.

Oh, how about to join toc25? Shame, 5.5 minimum. Oh well I'll go and farm eofs every day for 3 months just to buy one item and get to desired gs because even 10gs less is not a spot for the invite.

''But tell them you got achi on main''. Oh I do tell... the excuse is: ''bro you won't do good dps''. Meanwhile their character 6k gs does less than 5k. Ironic.

12. How players speak is sometimes a good indication. If player with 5k gs says "invite, akchually, I can do good dps, I with my 5k can do way more than those nubs with 6k mrgrlrl", yeaaa, no thanks. But if he says: invite, can squeeze everything out of my gear, know what to do, got timers, got debuffs, will be last to die", sounds pretty good.

13. great progress man! good to know that the server is still active. makes me want to play again on Icecrown!

14. well the thing is, they ask for 5.8k or 6k GS minimum but in reality, if you are 200 or 300GS under that, they may still accept you. Like right now I just joined a TOC HC 25 and they were asking for 6k GS. I got accepted in, and noticed that a few people in the raid are 5600GS or 5800GS, one guy is even 5000GS.

So if you are under the GS, by a couple hundred points of so, still apply. They'll probably accept you, especially if they need your class role.

As for gearing up, try to always get into the raids. With luck, you'll get some good gear drops, 264 ilvl gear or 251, or even 245, and then you'll avoid having to grind Frost or Triumph emblems for gear. So that helps a lot. But yea it's a hell of a grind, takes like 2 to 3 months to go from 5000 to 6000GS. It's worth it tho.
    Edited: November 12, 2022

15. Latest update- so i finally got the BiS for many of my class's gear. Got pretty much 90% Armor Penetration now, and I also got the two trinkets for that too. It tanked my gear score by about 200 points but it is very worth it in terms of real DPS damage.

Here's my toon, feel free to give any advice or tips: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

First 123