1. Macro to Rebind Keys

Is there a macro command that allows you to rebind keys?

For example, I want to bind "target nearest enemy player" to "X" without using the interface menu.

The reason for it is, I'd like to make a macro that equips my PvP set and binds "target nearest enemy player" to scroll wheel up, and another that wears my PvE set and binds "target nearest enemy" to scroll wheel up. That way, in PvP (assuming I remembered to swap sets, duh) I won't have to scroll through pets and hunter snakes and totems and ****, and in PvE I wouldn't have to use a separate bind that throws my muscle memory off.

2. Don't ask me how but right after posting this my next search on DuckDuckGo finally gave me the right result.
    Here are the macros for this DELIGHTFUL setup. Change the names of the equipment sets and the keybinds as you wish, and if you know a way to shorten these, please let me know.

(graphic issue puts a space before the last R of "PLAYER"; erase it.)

Macro:
    /equipset PvP
    /run SetBinding("MOUSEWHEELUP","TARGETNEARESTENEMYPLAYE R")
    /run SetBinding("MOUSEWHEELDOWN","TARGETPREVIOUSENEMYPL AYER") DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Targeting players.")

Function:
    equips PvP set, binds mouse wheel up to target nearest enemy player and mouse wheel down to target previous enemy player, then sends a message in chat to indicate which mode you're on.

Macro 2:
    /equipset PvE
    /run SetBinding("MOUSEWHEELUP","TARGETNEARESTENEMY")
    /run SetBinding("MOUSEWHEELDOWN","TARGETPREVIOUSENEMY") DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Targeting enemies.")

Function:
    Identical, only for PvE. Read article body for usage.
    Edited: August 3, 2022