1. Too late to start or not?

Hi, I recently learned that Frostmourne was reset 3-4 months ago. I haven't played since 2018 and I wanted to come back to WOTLK.
    I am afraid that players in Icecrown are too far ahead for me to catch up and I was wondering if it will be better on Frostmourne or is it too late here as well?
    Also, will there be a reset of the server in 8 or so months? (every 12 months?) and what will happen with characters? Thanks!

2. I don't know about Frostmourne, but there's no "too far ahead to catch up". Blizzard designs the game so there is stuff like fos/pos that people can use to catch up with the current gear even if it's late in the expansion.

3. About what happens to the characters, you can transfer them to Icecrown at the end of the season or abandon them.

4. execuse me ? how can i transfer my character from Lorderon t ofrostmourne? thanks

5. Characters can only be transferred from Frostmourne to Icecrown when the season ends.

6. I just joined a few days ago. I assume it's fine if you join a guild, but all advertised pugs ask for the achievement to be linked to get invited to stuff.

7. It's hard for new people because ppl here are GS horny, meaning that you need 3.8k + achievement for a Naxx 25 run. So getting into that raid + OS 25 / EOE is undoable. People pref Gs above skill + knowledge

8. It's hard for new people because ppl here are GS horny, meaning that you need 3.8k + achievement for a Naxx 25 run. So getting into that raid + OS 25 / EOE is undoable. People pref Gs above skill + knowledge

Just host ur own pug. Problem solved