1. How to play warrior prot - beginner

Hello...
    I'm first playing as warrior prot. Tanking dungeons.
    But totally, idk rotation.
    Can u help me ? What skills i should use first - > second , etc? im 40 lv

2. Revenge when you can. Thunderclap works with AoE. Shield Slam on CD. Heroic Strike when you have excess rage. Switch/tab targets in AoE fights to get better hold of threat.

3. EDIT: just looked again at your post and it sais you are lvl 40... its pretty much the same idea but take out vigilance and shockwave out of the rotation if you dont have then yet, other wise this rotation will work at max lvl as well but again u will add an extra step of using shockwave for aoe stun and then vigilance on target at the start of the dng

AOE pull
    1-use shield block to take less dmg , by the time u are out of combat it will be back up
    2-charge
    3-thunder clap and then move back or to the side of the pack for 1 sec
    4-shockwave
    5-revenge and shield slam after to get extra armor from the glyph
    <6> spam cleave and thunder clap when everything else is on CD (revenge and shield slam)

single target pull
    blood rage and berserker rage if needed for extra rage
    1-shield block
    2-charge
    3-shield slam
    3.1-revenge if proced or shield slam again if proced
    3.2-drop a rend if you can after that for a little bit of extra threat and demo shout when you can
    4-devastate and spam heroic strike if u are if u got lots of rage and can spam both of them at same time
    5-keep spamming devastate and heroic strike but when shield slam procs or comes off CD or revenge comes off CD use them first
    if you have 5 sunders up and shield slam and revenge are on CD use thunder clap and demo shout with this neat little macro and rend as well

/castsequence reset=5sec Thunder Clap(Rank 9), Demoralizing Shout(Rank 8)

other then that its pretty much what ever comes off CD u use it again while spamming devastate and heroic strike , shockwave should be saved for adds cus you cant stun bosses

here is another macro thats for you vigilance
    /cast taunt
    /cast [@targettarget] Vigilance

will cast vigi on who ever the boss is targeting when you lose agro then when they get hit it will cast taunt , now this prety much means you will need to set up vigilance again on you main target which i recommend right clicking a DPSer and then "set focus" on them and using

/cast [@foucstarget] Vigilance

when you want to set up vigi again

4. I agree with the above, but i almost never use heroic strike, on single target you can rage starve easily and on aoe, you use cleave.
    also i like to spam devastate instead because its sunder the target armor, 1 and 2 : give you aggro with better shield slam procs. so hs is optional really.

5. I agree with the above, but i almost never use heroic strike, on single target you can rage starve easily and on aoe, you use cleave.
    also i like to spam devastate instead because its sunder the target armor, 1 and 2 : give you aggro with better shield slam procs. so hs is optional really.
    for heroic strike you thats like an end game gear / going with fwarr gear and tank spec type of thing so yeah at lower gear lvls he will prply get rage starved and should not use it that much
    but for the shield slam procs, with the glyph or even without it, shield slam is on a 5 sec CD, and the glyph is a 10 sec buff for 10% extra block value ( not 100% certain with the exact stat that you get but it have something to do with blocking) so if you dont want that buff to go away you would want to use it , + it deals dmg based on something related to your block so you are almost guaranteed a good dmg crit with good gear if you use shield block then shield slam after and it activates the glyph as well

6. AOE pull
    1-use shield block to take less dmg , by the time u are out of combat it will be back up
    2-charge
    3-thunder clap and then move back or to the side of the pack for 1 sec
    4-shockwave
    5-revenge and shield slam after to get extra armor from the glyph
    <6> spam cleave and thunder clap when everything else is on CD (revenge and shield slam)

single target pull
    blood rage and berserker rage if needed for extra rage
    1-shield block
    2-charge
    3-shield slam
    3.1-revenge if proced or shield slam again if proced
    3.2-drop a rend if you can after that for a little bit of extra threat and demo shout when you can
    4-devastate and spam heroic strike if u are if u got lots of rage and can spam both of them at same time
    5-keep spamming devastate and heroic strike but when shield slam procs or comes off CD or revenge comes off CD use them first
    if you have 5 sunders up and shield slam and revenge are on CD use thunder clap and demo shout with this neat little macro and rend as well
    Good, but u forgot 2 important parts that improved my tanking alot when I adapted them:

Nr 1) Always macro in Heroic Throw with Charge. Heroic Throw costs 0 rage, is not on the GCD, and is on a 1 minute cooldown, and it gives huge threat.
    It generates way more threat that way then just charging.

/cast Heroic Throw
    /cast Charge

Nr 2) Always use taunt right at the start! I see so many tanks not doing this, and they lose aggro when DPS starts bursting. The highest amount of threat u can generate is:

- Heroic Throw > Charge > Heroic Strike > Taunt > Shield Slam

5 abilities but only 2 GDC! Heroic Throw, Taunt and Heroic Strike are not on the GCD! That generates the highest amount of threat in just 2 GCD.
    The only abilities that are on GCD are Charge and Shield Slam, thats it.

7. I think you need to have agency over useful tools like heroic throw and taunt, instead of just hipfiring them, then ending up in a situation where monsters are killing your party and everything is on CD before the fight even started.

8. Good, but u forgot 2 important parts that improved my tanking alot when I adapted them:

Nr 1) Always macro in Heroic Throw with Charge. Heroic Throw costs 0 rage, is not on the GCD, and is on a 1 minute cooldown, and it gives huge threat.
    It generates way more threat that way then just charging.

/cast Heroic Throw
    /cast Charge

Nr 2) Always use taunt right at the start! I see so many tanks not doing this, and they lose aggro when DPS starts bursting. The highest amount of threat u can generate is:

- Heroic Throw > Charge > Heroic Strike > Taunt > Shield Slam

5 abilities but only 2 GDC! Heroic Throw, Taunt and Heroic Strike are not on the GCD! That generates the highest amount of threat in just 2 GCD.
    The only abilities that are on GCD are Charge and Shield Slam, thats it.
    u gonna by in a sticky situation where u need heroic throw for interrupt, good that you are thinking outside of the box but you need to save it for caster mobs that are far from you and u need to interrupt to get them closer to u
    taunt unless u can guarantee that you wont lose agro for then next 8 sec or it will reset with vigi in 8 sec dont use it because you might need it IMO, but the idea of the 2 GCD is't a bad one