1. You write everything correctly and then add another condition that does not apply to me, I should have continued the fight in the same place and this situation would never exist
    just relax man it’s just a pair of gloves you can get better in fos pos

2. It doesn't work like that, the administration should help its players in such situations, otherwise why are they needed?) Or someone wants me to buy this service?

3. It doesn't work like that, the administration should help its players in such situations, otherwise why are they needed?)
    They're needed for situations which you can't solve yourself (e.g. getting back ICC-Rep ring), stem from a serverside issue (e.g. shadowmourne quest not being completeable for quite some time. resolved issue for a long time though) or involve unintended abuse/exploits/bots.

They're not here to provide you an item which you can just get again next week or from an npc due to an issue caused somewhere on your end.

4. In what sense again, I just lost a week just because the server and reconnect is not set up?)

5. In what sense again, I just lost a week just because the server and reconnect is not set up?)
    No, you "lost a week" because you disconnected due to an issue somewhere on your end.

Now try and act like an adult and accept what happened since it's not going to change.

6. No, you "lost a week" because you disconnected due to an issue somewhere on your end.

Now try and act like an adult and accept what happened since it's not going to change.
    Most likely I will just not play the game in 2022, where when disconnected I catch cd on raid content with cd per week (which is the main content of wotlk) and can no longer continue to play with friends - this is a healthier solution than a non-working dump which should not work like that, I'm waiting for the administration's response

7. You got a response from administration, what, you have 5 second goldfish memory?

First 12