1. there is no need to think much about it, it simply has taken over a highly toxic and damaging style of play that is highly tolerated by server administrators to the point of almost being encouraged. If it is not the latter part that changes, not much can be done. If you simply comply, stop bg or go get them on another server. Here now there is no more room for those who just want to do bg in peace. He will only find against people who have the sole objective of destroying the game. So just go away. To me it is very sad, I also contributed, but right now it all seems like a big joke.

2. Don't blame the player, blame the game: AFK reporting in big bgs is a sort of "vote kick" feature which perhaps shouldn't be there.

3. Don't blame the player, blame the game
    But can we really separate the player from the game? Without a game there'd be no players; and without players there'd be no game. Players will always use the rules to their advantage while simultaneously being limited by the rules of the game.

4. theres no need to play the blame game, bg has been like poop for so long due to the nature of wotlk imbalances and the long years server has been running. which hk farming is the only reason to play bg for many of bis players cz winning or losing doesnt matter and making premades is how to do it even more efficiently. sad but thats the truth.

its doubtful warmane would fix that cz Mercenary mode itself was implemented as a fix to that imbalance, but it seems only fix the queue time.
    thats why i said rolling alliance is better, atleast for higher rate of winning in all pvp scenes, because everybody knows that most if not all the pvp enthusiasts naturally go to alliance due to its much better racials for pvp. which left the horde only strong in the cinematics, kekw.

turning mercenary mode on will just make the que faster, but lower the winning chance cz u'll be paired with the pvp leftovers on the horde side. im just sayin
    Edited: August 14, 2022

5. hk farming is the only reason to play bg for many of bis players cz winning or losing doesnt matter and making premades is how to do it even more efficiently.
    No idea how hk farming as a premade can be any fun, it's like playing friendly soccer match and taking best players against goofy nerd players and winning by 100-0.

When I play soccer match we try to mix players to get equal teams, thats the only way to get fun from it. Same story for battleground, win/lose don't matter, but every battleground same as soccer match differs a bit, no idea how it can get bored anyone, for me hk farming is the most boring part of battleground.

Im playing this game since 2004, If I would gather all hks from all chars and all expansion I would get probably a few millions of kills, yet im not bored with bg where teams are equal, for me this HK farming and afking on graveyard is abomination of battlegrounds.
    Not sure if I should despise or feel sorry for people who get fun from it, it's simple dishonorable, they got some mental problem for sure.

6. HK farmers set themselves up to be trolled. Cap graveyards, and force them to drop the flag in WSG if you are a paladin. Also, don't forget to mock them in chat. It really pisses them off once you get a few other people doing the same.

7. No idea how hk farming as a premade can be any fun, it's like playing friendly soccer match and taking best players against goofy nerd players and winning by 100-0.

When I play soccer match we try to mix players to get equal teams, thats the only way to get fun from it. Same story for battleground, win/lose don't matter, but every battleground same as soccer match differs a bit, no idea how it can get bored anyone, for me hk farming is the most boring part of battleground.

Im playing this game since 2004, If I would gather all hks from all chars and all expansion I would get probably a few millions of kills, yet im not bored with bg where teams are equal, for me this HK farming and afking on graveyard is abomination of battlegrounds.
    Not sure if I should despise or feel sorry for people who get fun from it, it's simple dishonorable, they got some mental problem for sure.
    well, if they fight against others than the random goofy and lousy nerds they'll take much longer to get hks or worse they'll be farmed instead of farming, kekw. thats why they always come prepared by queue multiple bgs, so when a first bg popped up seems to be failing, they will hop to ruin other bgs. cz in their minds equal fights will waste their time, and they're too poosie to see stronger fights as challenges. like i said, its the only effective way to farm hk for them.

maybe its kinda paradox for them, what else can they do with their fully progressed characters anyway.
    some go to arenas, some gank people, some just dueling at durotar/elwyn, the rest go farm their hks.

thats the end game for them.
    Edited: August 17, 2022

First 12