1. The REAL problem in wotlk BGs

Premade AV is the reason why BGs on warmane are no fun anymore.

A Premade group in BiS gear can easy destroy a BiS group of random casual players.

probable solution:
    1: dont show wich BG you are invited in so Premade AV wont work anymore (Premade AV got disabled on blizzard servers for same reason)
    2: implement rated BGs so they can still play sweaty but against other tryhards.

honest truth:
    i will leave warmane asap as soon as wotlk classic realeases. And i think many other pvp players think the same way.

2. Not trying to sharp shoot you, but I see some potential challenges with your 2nd solution:
    1. If Warmane creates a rated BG system, it would make sense to implement a reward system; otherwise why try hard for nothing?
    a. If a reward and rating system is created, is it to take up another arena slot? What is a fair reward?
    b. If there are no rating based rewards, and the rating is used solely for the sake of balance:
    (1) Rating brackets - this will further segregate the BG population and increase queue time
    (2) Mixed teams, but with equal "overall effective rating" - the strong will be forced to carry the weak, disincentivising good players

This is why from the perspective of balanced gameplay, I propose the implementation of factionless solo-queue NPC's for BGs. Randomize team rosters will statistically level the playing field in the long run for everyone. It's simple, easy, and optional for everyone.
    Edited: August 5, 2022 Reason: shortened

3. 1. If Warmane creates a rated BG system, it would make sense to implement a reward system; otherwise why try hard for nothing?
    They're already tryharding for nothing.

4. From your perspective, it's tryharding for nothing. The farmers redefined what winning is ---- kills and HKs. And the point is, without proper incentives (or disincentives) they will continue to pursue their own objectives, and such change won't alleviate the problem at all.

5. Nah the REAL problem is dat stupid MERCENARY MOD

As i said everytimes, and it's a fking fact, every bis PVP guilds mooved to alliance since they can have 2 Bis trinkets and be OP as **** with fast queue.
    Before dat stupid implement, BG was perfectly balanced.

REMOVE DAT ****TY SYSTEME THAT DESTROYED PVP ON DAT SERVER , let alliances dogs crying like kids cause of longue queue.

You wanna be over powered ? go Alliance get 2 bis dps trinket but you gonna wait 10 min for a rbg
    You wanna really fast queue ? Go Horde. That all

Before dat ****, a lot of bis pvp guilds was in horde (Old Division, idc gonna farm, A F T E R M A T H and many more), so AV was 50 / 50 and pretty fun, a lot of fun....
    Since you can be OP as **** and fast queue, why playing horde ?

Well play Warmane, well play.

+1 for rating BG who can save a little the poor state of pvp on warmane anyway

6. Nah the REAL problem is dat stupid MERCENARY MOD

As i said everytimes, and it's a fking fact, every bis PVP guilds mooved to alliance since they can have 2 Bis trinkets and be OP as **** with fast queue.
    Before dat stupid implement, BG was perfectly balanced.

REMOVE DAT ****TY SYSTEME THAT DESTROYED PVP ON DAT SERVER , let alliances dogs crying like kids cause of longue queue.

You wanna be over powered ? go Alliance get 2 bis dps trinket but you gonna wait 10 min for a rbg
    You wanna really fast queue ? Go Horde. That all

Before dat ****, a lot of bis pvp guilds was in horde (Old Division, idc gonna farm, A F T E R M A T H and many more), so AV was 50 / 50 and pretty fun, a lot of fun....
    Since you can be OP as **** and fast queue, why playing horde ?

Well play Warmane, well play.

+1 for rating BG who can save a little the poor state of pvp on warmane anyway
    100% Agree.
    AV is crowded with garbage players with money, they changed AV into joke, where whole battle is at graveyard and the only thing I can chose is to be ghost on horde side or be alive as alliance but then die from boredom at graveyard.

7. im just gonna say, if u are alliance who dont do premade at all and play solo for the objective plays or for wins, dont turn your mercenary mode on, like ever. that way u will not be paired with clueless horde players and wont be against premade.

if u are horde who loves pvp especially bgs, for your own mental health just change to alliance. on icecrown u will have WG most of the time, u wont have problem finding arena partner to play with or to boost u for the gears, except u are fine with the current state of pvp.

but if u prefer stay horde, i suggest u play on Lordaeron, cz there Horde wins wintergrasp battle more often atleast.
    Edited: August 9, 2022

8. yesterday after suffering many premade group AV i did an AV with no premade group and it was just awesome

9. yesterday after suffering many premade group AV i did an AV with no premade group and it was just awesome
    There's no need to suffer. It's okay to troll them by capping the GY flags. You can actually get them to stop spamming AV once you get enough people trolling them.

10. Yeah merc mode is fully responsible it gives horde just enough blackrock players who can't compete against bis alliance with their poopy relentless gear. Now we're left with pve plebs constantly whining about objectives pretending they can win

11. im just gonna say, if u are alliance who dont do premade at all and play solo for the objective plays or for wins, dont turn your mercenary mode on, like ever. that way u will not be paired with clueless horde players and wont be against premade.

if u are horde who loves pvp especially bgs, for your own mental health just change to alliance. on icecrown u will have WG most of the time, u wont have problem finding arena partner to play with or to boost u for the gears, except u are fine with the current state of pvp.

but if u prefer stay horde, i suggest u play on Lordaeron, cz there Horde wins wintergrasp battle more often atleast.
    I think you confuse clueless with gearless, horde have no gear and by that no matter how skilled they are they got no chance. Most of the time horde team is half of 232 ilvl or lower players, that means one shadowmourne pala or war kill them all with aoe damage.
    Higher rate wins on alliance have nothing to do with skill, it's all about gear advantage and it's massive advantage. 95% of games im top 1 in healing or damage, or sometimes both healing and damage at horde side and im average player, not even close to pro, thats because horde is full of undergeared players.

State of pvp on this server is sad, its like full bis geared players against naked peons. Also feel sorry for people who like to fight against teams with no chance to fight back.
    Edited: August 9, 2022

12. Most of the time horde team is half of 232 ilvl or lower players, that means one shadowmourne pala or war kill them all with aoe damage.
    That is a pretty clueless thing to do, given how easy it is to get gear on most of these realms.

13. I think you confuse clueless with gearless, horde have no gear and by that no matter how skilled they are they got no chance. Most of the time horde team is half of 232 ilvl or lower players, that means one shadowmourne pala or war kill them all with aoe damage.
    Higher rate wins on alliance have nothing to do with skill, it's all about gear advantage and it's massive advantage. 95% of games im top 1 in healing or damage, or sometimes both healing and damage at horde side and im average player, not even close to pro, thats because horde is full of undergeared players.

State of pvp on this server is sad, its like full bis geared players against naked peons. Also feel sorry for people who like to fight against teams with no chance to fight back.
    they keep going for flag and keep fighting midroad needlessly on eye of the storm bg. they rarely touch demolishers on SotA, mostly beach fighting monkeys. never kill glaives cz they think hangar = auto win. same **** keep happening on AB and AV aswell, if horde is mostly gearless like what u say that doesnt even give the reason why they keep doing those.
    heck i even see a shadowmourne dks use strangulate on me as warrior very often, like bruh

14. they keep going for flag and keep fighting midroad needlessly on eye of the storm bg. they rarely touch demolishers on SotA, mostly beach fighting monkeys. never kill glaives cz they think hangar = auto win. same **** keep happening on AB and AV aswell, if horde is mostly gearless like what u say that doesnt even give the reason why they keep doing those.
    heck i even see a shadowmourne dks use strangulate on me as warrior very often, like bruh
    I see same pattern in opposite team with full bis premade, but with gear advantage they can make infinite numbers of mistakes and still win, just go forward and smash, no tactic needed.

15. Horde as a whole really are clueless about PVP compared to Alliance. They think they can actually go against fully PVP geared players as PVE heroes. The reason some feel like there's more teamwork on Horde side is due to "survival bias". Since Horde players are usually under-geared (again because they are clueless), they win more of their games by playing the objectives (when a premade is not in view). It really is because they usually have no chance otherwise. And I doubt most of them who queue solo actually have a win ratio above 50%.
    Edited: August 12, 2022

12 Last