1. New players advice

Me and my friends are planning to start playing and since some of them never played wow we decided to try x1 levelling speed, but since the server is old we are worried about raiding when you hit 80.
    Are there enough new players/alts playing to do fos/pos , icc rep farm and do people play raids like ulduar, toc to get enough gear before icc?
    Or should we just start on some X7 new server?

2. Icecrown is more populated and you can level up at 1x speed if you right click the experience bar.

3. heya. if you roll alliance look me up in game (alt is named Jaardy). we love newbs and always protect our guys from gankers.

4. If they are new players should definitely play in x1. Good choice.

Yes, pugs are made for all the mentioned raids daily (ToC, ICC Rep, PoS+Fos+Hor etc). Ulduar is kind of irrelevant for new players in 3.3.5 but people still do it for some specific items + achievements etc. You farm emblems in random HCs, then do some pos+fos+hor and ICC repfarm, then you jump straight into ToC and then ICC/Ruby sanctum.

5. New? Frostmourne.

Don't need yet another forum thread on how gankers are ruining the fun of newbies, because they have no idea how to deal with them.