1. Blood DPS Consumables

I am looking for input or number crunchers. With the stat prior for blood dps being arp>str>crit>haste I have been trying to see what is the best pot consumable to use. Since we get AP from our armor with the [Bladed Amor] talent I question if it would be more overall dmg than a haste potion since it's roughly 110 armor for 2 mins vice 500 haste for 15 secs. I also considered the TBC Insane Strength Potion since str is 2nd in stat prio. It give 120 str (about 380 AP) for 15 secs.

Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

2. Not sure how the stat prio of a BiS geared Blood DK looks like. As BiS geared fury Warr haste surpasses crit so I'd assume that haste is also for a BDK a decent secondary stat.
    Since haste potion gives 4 times more stat points than the strength potion I think it's save to say that the haste potion is better.
    http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=40093 gives 97 ap for 2 min. It has a 8 times longer duration than the str potion which makes it almost twice as good as the str potion when the encounter is +2 min long.
    The haste potion however gives twice the amount of stats of the armor potion when we take a time span of 2 min.
    I don't think that 1 ap surpasses 1 haste as a BiS BDK so I assume that the haste potion is by far the best choice.

3. You might be right for BiS DK. However, I play on Lordaeron, so there are very few BiS players around. I am more so looking for someone who might be around the 5.8-6k gs range. Essentially someone who is a decent mix of ICC 10 and 25 gear. Do you think the same would hold up for that?

4. You might be right for BiS DK. However, I play on Lordaeron, so there are very few BiS players around. I am more so looking for someone who might be around the 5.8-6k gs range. Essentially someone who is a decent mix of ICC 10 and 25 gear. Do you think the same would hold up for that?
    Don't play blood dk dps unless you're BiS or ArP caped. Don't be a pepega.